La Liga | Round 7: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-0

gregorrin10

Would love to see what a midfield of Gavi, De Jong and Puig can do. Nico is still too green, his performance today proved it (while Puig on the other hand already had a great game even vs. Atletico), he should be the one getting the Puig treatment, only coming on from the bench.

ajnotkeith

You cannot say Fati , Pedri and Gavi are not good , potentially great players

Cuenca, Alena, Arnaiz, Oriol B, Muniesa, Bartra, Bojan,Deulofeu etc etc etc etc, I mean the list of players who the La Masia cultists convinced everyone would be the next Ballon'dor winners and turned out to barely be LaLiga level is endless and the list grows every year. There are gems in our academy but they are much fewer than Twitter fans think and certainly not to rely on a ton of unproven youngsters for our squad as Laporta planned.

Fati is quality and the only 'proven' one to an extent. Pedri is not La Masia, Gavi gives great sensations but we need to see his progress as we have been here before with other players. He defo has great potential

Morten

I said back then.
In 2-3 years we'll cry for EV's days.

Yet people called him Retardo for winning 2 out of 2 La Ligas.

They said: I want my Barca back.

Here you go: Frenkie, Busi, Nico, Gavi.
4 Barca DNA players.

EV was doing wonders with Raki, Paulinho, Iniesta, Busi and Andre Gomes, lol.
We conceded like 3 goals in the first 15 matches iirc.
We had a clean sheet in every round.

Look at these clowns from today.

Also, wasn't he like a point or two off top when he was sacked?
Could have made 3 out of 3 if he was given the chance.

Messigician

No he was literally top of the league lmfao.

Messi and Pique both called out his sacking said it makes no sense to sack a manager who's top of the league

Messigician

We all know why he was sacked anyway.

Delusional fans who wanted their Barca back.

So they got " I can only promise beautiful football chess master Setien " in

And he made us look like he was filming a borat documentary

Porque

Here you go: Frenkie, Busi, Nico, Gavi.
4 Barca DNA players.

You think Gavi is Barca DNA? Perhaps only in height and technique.

But this guy is the most unBarcelona like midfielder to come from LaMasia in years. Even more so than Ilaix.

Combative, not a school boy, strong for 17.

He is more inline with the new generation of British players coming through than Spanish.

Breath of fresh air and the only bright spot in what is becoming a bleak season.

Morten

No he was literally top of the league lmfao.

Messi and Pique both called out his sacking said it makes no sense to sack a manager who's top of the league

So, he was actually top, and take into account his record in league Clasicos(never lost), he would have had a high chance of doing it.

BBZ8800

He won 2 out of 2 La Ligas and was sitting on top of La Liga tied on points with Real when he was sacked.

But people didn't like his football.

They said "I want my Barca back".

I guess they wanted Pep's Barca or something.
That's not coming back.

EV's football was the best what we could get from these players.

But the same as with overhyped La Masia players, people on PlanetBarca have their own rules and their own view.

Which is often far from reality.

For example, they were killing EV after every match for not playing mighty Malcom, Dembele, Arthur, Alena and Semedo, who were our future.
Arthur was supposed to be the 2nd best midfielder in the world.

The same is happening today.
Just change names with Puig, Frenkie, Pedri etc.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Didn't even watch the game. If Koeman is still manager, it's guaranteed loss and a waste of time.

BBZ8800

So, he was actually top, and take into account his record in league Clasicos(never lost), he would have had a high chance of doing it.

He played Raki instead of new toys Arthur and Alena.

Or Suarez instead of new toy Malcom.
Who disappeared from the Earth after Barca btw.
What a shock.

Again, just change names, the same will happen with current gems in 3 years.

Messigician

Yeah it's tragic and Barto's Board came out and said they regret sacking him it was a huge mistake

Home of Barca Fans