La Liga | Round 7: Atletico Madrid - FC Barcelona 2-0

pregra

Again, Nico is a poor mans Gumbau. Gavi has guts but not any particular other qualities. The rest we already know are shite.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
What the fuck is even going on in our defense on both their goals? I can only laugh at this point. :lol:

Nazario1985

When your attackers have less skill than prime Pique ... it's sad.

Dest : i sware i forgot he was in the pitch !!

gatsu

Don?t get you hopes high komaen will go and we will keep loosing. With this squad the top 4 5 is impossible our level is of a mid table team and bo coach can change this fact. We will need probably to invest massively if we want to be competitive again

ajnotkeith

Nico and Busi have been diabolical. Somehow manage to stay in their own half the whole game without defending or marking any players. The definition of useless.

Blackened

There is only one coach who can solve this shit-show and get us further... Valverde. With him, we would go forward.

jairzinho

What the fuck is even going on in our defense on both their goals? I can only laugh at this point. :lol:

We have zero defensive structure. Lemar and Felix can do whatever they want, no one is picking up their runs, our midfielders can't win duels. It's a shit show.

Messigician

Stunning, Laporta has turned us into a Europa league level club overnight.

I hope Barto files that motion of no confidence ASAP

Home of Barca Fans