La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

serghei

If we do our job and win everything until the clasico we will be 1st going into that game. Because I don't think Real will get anything from Calderon.

El Flaco

If we do our job and win everything until the clasico we will be 1st going into that game. Because I don't think Real will get anything from Calderon.

Same thing could be said on us tbh.

Considering we'll play against Real Sociedad & Sevilla away, I think a loss is inevitable in one of these games at least.

vlad

morten is right, real will not win the legaue, its true that you win league against small teams, but they beat small team often and dont have la liga trophy from 2012

barcafan161

Same thing could be said on us tbh.

Considering we'll play against Real Sociedad & Sevilla away, I think a loss is inevitable in one of these games at least.

I know we always struggle at Sociedad but we shouldn't.

points could be dropped against sevilla.

barcafan161

morten is right, real will not win the legaue, its true that you win league against small teams, but they beat small team often and dont have la liga trophy from 2012

the title will be won and how the big 3 teams do against each other. if real win at Calderon then you have to like their chances but it's too early.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

oh the jinxes! I miss [MENTION=1500]zanela[/MENTION]

snowy

eek eek first there was morten with 5, 666 and now

jb5ko66
Count Vlad with 888 !!!

This Halloween week-end is freaking me out! lol

El Flaco

Alaves missed argubaly one of their best players (Marcos Llorente) because he's loaned from Real Madrid and thus not being able to play against them.

snowy

:lol:

dont get it

here it is :) --> I was referring to the number of posts but the joke had only a limited shelf life since you're no longer on 888... and well, Count Vlad for the whole Transylvanian Nosferatu thing :jacko:

vlad

here it is :) --> I was referring to the number of posts but the joke had only a limited shelf life since you're no longer on 888... and well, Count Vlad for the whole Transylvanian Nosferatu thing :jacko:

:) this jinx thing, im not so into that, but hey, every year im saying that real will not win la liga, and they cant win it, so i just continue

Home of Barca Fans