La Liga Uncle Florentino 2016/2017

Who will win La liga?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Watch them play the game of their lives against us though. These fuckin cunts have knocked us out of cl twice and gifted real two European cups

Ritchie

One thing with Ronaldo when the opposition perform really poorly he will take advantage. That's why he doesn't usually get any change out of Atleti because they've defended well under Simeone until now.

Ritchie

Watch them play the game of their lives against us though. These fuckin cunts have knocked us out of cl twice and gifted real two European cups

Useless twats. But for them we'd have had the two finals against Real and with Messi available would have had the edge to win both of them.

kilian

I can`t see us winning the clasico. Even if Messi pulls an alien performance, he still needs backup from midfield in a game like that. And we all know how good our midfield is at the moment. I had high hopes for this season, but at the moment it`s looking pretty shitty. Enrique is totally lost in his rotations, we don`t have a clear system, many players in bad form. This could and should be his last year and they should finally hire some quality coach. I don`t care if he doesn`t have Barca DNA or any of that shit. Just hire a quality coach who wants to play atractive, attacking football and knows how to motivate players and create a system that suits them.

Chong Li

Far from over. We still have it in our hands (2 Clasicos left).

We simply have to win at Anoeta now.

Agreed.

But it's do or die for Barca in the next two games. 6 points are an absolute MUST.

We can only trust in the Power of Messi!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Sociedad have been playing some great football this season. Even when they were in horrible form in past seasons we still went there and dropped points, so I fear for what will happen this time. Another win for them today against Gijon.

Home of Barca Fans