Let's talk about Xavi's replacement (2024)

Xavi replacement v3

• Total voters

Birdy

1. Starts by quoting some idiotic proverb from Jogi Low - reminds me of Carmine Lupertazzi Jr :lol: @Windhook
2. Goes on with some meaningless words and then asks his players what went wrong - typical corporate bullshit
3. Kimmich and Muller look at him like he's a bum

How much butthurt can this guy be???

Birdy

For those who like Xavi's team talk and Mou's in these videos:

It's all about raising spirit. Yes, we know Xavi is good at raising spirit and at giving lectures.
Some even thought he is WC coach because of that 'coach voice' lecture he gave :lol:
Bravo!

Other than that, he is pretty useless in explaining to the team how to do things, which is the no1 trait of a top coach. You can have many great ideas, if you can't communicate them properly you are not suited to be a coach

And that's what Flick is trying to do in the vid. He is analyzing a defear with his players, he is taking their opinion, and trying to understand what they didn't understand. Massively important for any decent coach
What Xavi would have done in this case?
He would have gone 'we are barca' 'this display is not reflective of the level of Barca' and all that crap that are good only for raising spirit and mean nothing to the player who won't get in his head what he did wrong or right

KingLeo10

The actual butthurt folks are the ones who lash out at people raising legitimate concerns about Flick's managerial prowess. He's had some great heights and also some great lows - what's unfair about questioning him?

But the moment you question Flick, Birdy starts villanizing you as doing so because he "humiliated the amigos". What a sick lad this guy is - reveling in one of the worst defeats of an aged, mismanaged, and declined Barca team against a Bayern team who took advantage of it in a pandemic ravaged edition. All the while acting like Flick is a blood relative and those who question him have some agenda.

Disgusting.

Birdy

But the moment you question Flick, Birdy starts villanizing you as doing so because he "humiliated the amigos". What a sick lad this guy is - reveling in one of the worst defeats of an aged, mismanaged, and declined Barca team against a Bayern team who took advantage of it in a pandemic ravaged edition.

That's right: an 'aged, mismanaged, and declined Barca' that some of you here (including yourself) were twerking as in run for a treble :lol: and certainly a side deserving of winning CL...
As if you were not watching week in week out a pathetic display against LL sides, papered by one of the best individual seasons by Messi, and a helpless coward coach at the end of the bench who could not impose himself even upon a frog. Now it became 'aged, mismanaged, and declined' :lol:, while you were cannibalizing anyone mounting such critiques back then

No buddy, the actual butthurt folks are the likes of Malvolio who thought that that circus was deserving serious titles, while actual top sides that have worked properly like Klopp's Pool back then or Flick's Bayern didn't. Reality slapped all of such folk hard in the face, and instead of sucking it up, acknowledging they were wrong, and re-thinking stuff, their inflated ego couldn't take the humiliation of their favorite Barca version (granny Amigos led by a coward yes-man) so much that they became almost conspiracist trying to belittle such great teams and coaches.

Reactions: BJJ

KingLeo10

That's right: an 'aged, mismanaged, and declined Barca' that some of you here (including yourself) were twerking as in run for a treble :lol: and certainly a side deserving of winning CL...

You've really resorted to straight up lying now?

Show me those screencaps where I was promising a treble for us in 19/20.

Seriously lad, lying is beneath you. That's what the trolls do. I've always put you in the deluded or maybe egotistical camp but maybe we need to upgrade (downgrade) your status :lol:

Birdy

You've really resorted to straight up lying now?

Show me those screencaps where I was promising a treble for us in 19/20.

Seriously lad, lying is beneath you. That's what the trolls do. I've always put you in the deluded or maybe egotistical camp but maybe we need to upgrade (downgrade) your status :lol:

1) It's the 18/19 season where the twerkers thought we deserve treble, before Liverpool bringing their hopes down. Where every other post before the Liverpool tie was like this:
I'm not feeling overly worried about Liverpool
Liverpool are in for a beating.
Liverpool is overvalued and it's good.
Valverde knows this. They can be defeated at home and away.
Valverde will destroy them. Italian teams are our on only weakness
We'll win easily.
And you were like this:
I'm confident we'll come out on top, though. :messi1:

After the win in the 1st leg, they became more vocal with clown statements:
This team plays with a level of maturity and dedication that we haven't seen in the CL since 2015. When that happens, and Messi is running hot, it's spelled 'treble'.
Amazing that this Barca side are going to win the Champions League when the much better sides in 2010 and 2012 didn't :lol:
And you were in chorus trying to pick on others:
:lol::lol:

but ole neymessi said we'd get 2013 Bayern'ed

Few had the prudence to keep their mouth shut and see that we were lucky to win 3-0 in the 1st leg.
And then, after the 4-0, you were whining like little babies

2) 19/20 they were not so audacious, because it was more obvious that we are shit.
But they were STILL pushing the line of an 'overhyped' Bayern the afternoon before the 2-8...
While I was warning:
OK, this is becoming funny.
Sing your prayers guys...

The responses were like this:
First off, people need to cool the Bayern hype. They have not met a team of Barca caliber all season long.
:lol:
After all, Barca are the best team of the past decade considering points/trophies won. And we still have a hungry GOAT to carry us.

And you were singing a similar tune:
I watched the full game of Bayern against Chelsea yesterday and honestly, Chelsea defended like amateurs. We're not some defensive juggernaut but we're hardly that level. Lampard's side has shipped in 79! goals this season and lost 12-13 times in the EPL alone?

In a neutral ground over 90 mins, I think we should be able to give Bayern a game. They're clear favorites but I don't think this level of fear is warranted.
I'm more than fine with the underdog status but to me, "we're going to get pummeled" or "Bayern will score double digits" or "Bayern will annihilate us" or any variation of this is small club mentality.

There are tons of other clown statements there, like it's a good idea to play 4-4-2 against Bayern, and others that I don't have the time now to dig up.

PS: At least everything posted here stays, so you can always get faced with the hard truth of your statements. These two threads on the Liverpool and Bayern ties are pure gold.
Shows all the delusion of this forum on the EV-led Amigo version of Barca, which is the most embarrassing version of Barca of the last 15 years

KingLeo10

1) It's the 18/19 season where the twerkers thought we deserve treble, before Liverpool bringing their hopes down. Where every other post before the Liverpool tie was like this:

And you were like this:

After the win in the 1st leg, they became more vocal with clown statements:

And you were in chorus trying to pick on others:

Few had the prudence to keep their mouth shut and see that we were lucky to win 3-0 in the 1st leg.
And then, after the 4-0, you were whining like little babies

2) 19/20 they were not so audacious, because it was more obvious that we are shit.
But they were STILL pushing the line of an 'overhyped' Bayern the afternoon before the 2-8...
While I was warning:

The responses were like this:

:lol:

And you were singing a similar tune:

There are tons of other clown statements there, like it's a good idea to play 4-4-2 against Bayern, and others that I don't have the time now to dig up.

PS: At least everything posted here stays, so you can always get faced with the hard truth of your statements. These two threads on the Liverpool and Bayern ties are pure gold.
Shows all the delusion of this forum on the EV-led Amigo version of Barca, which is the most embarrassing version of Barca of the last 15 years

So, the short of is...no one was twerking for a treble in 19-20. Which is what your claim was. If your argument is why weren't we foaming about being destroyed by Bayern BEFORE the match, it's because we're Barcelona fans, ya fucking cuck. That's such a hard concept for you, since you root for everyone BUT Barca.

BJJ

So, the short of is...no one was twerking for a treble in 19-20. Which is what your claim was. If your argument is why weren't we foaming about being destroyed by Bayern BEFORE the match, it's because we're Barcelona fans, ya fucking cuck. That's such a hard concept for you, since you root for everyone BUT Barca.
Stop being so defensive. You're being called out and the evidence has been provided.
Bayern destroyed us and yet some here think Flick is a clown and won the sextuple by fluke and due to Covid lock downs 😆

Home of Barca Fans