Liga Round 17: Valencia - Barca 1-1

FC B

We need to lose this but Xavi will get a win or draw and our agony will be prolonged.

Barca loses and Xavi flushed like Feces.

Lose win
I don't want to see us drop any more points even if Xavi goes. The last thing you want to be is out of the title race by winter.

Plus today can be a big day. Atleti are level on points with us and away to Bilbao. So a chance to go in front of them.

But also Bilbao are behind us and a win puts them just 2 points behind. That ends a ton of pressure if we lose and we could even spiral out of the CL places.
Do you guys seriously think losing this and even a few more games is enough to get rid of Xavi mid season? Sadly, it ain't gonna happen.

Iniesta Ultra

Yeah but I see almost zero chances Laporta to sack Xavi in december or during the season unless a total collapse occurs.

Duh, Laporta's been ok with gimpball for two fucking years now and ok'd wasting lever money on shit players.

No different than Glazers and ETH yet United would still beat us right now which is hilarious.

FC B

Duh, Laporta's been ok with gimpball for two fucking years now and ok'd wasting lever money on shit players.

No different than Glazers and ETH yet United would still beat us right now which is hilarious.
He was his signing and a catalan and a FCB legend on the pitch as a player but enough is enough. I still think he might hesitate to sack him in the summer unless something dramatical happens with the team. Nice comparison with United :lol:

xXKonan

GBfbA3SXAAAQbPM.jpg

Home of Barca Fans