Liga Round 19: Las Palmas - Barca 1-2

Devils

Raphinha and Ferran Torres are the most useless forwards I have ever seen lol.

Xavi should have also bought that bum Antony to complete the trifecta.

serghei

The regression that we've made from last season is catastrophic. Teams used to have to really work to even get past our first line of pressure, now they walk through our midfield, we've completely lost organisation and control. Whilst we had similar scoring issues last season we generally didn't allow Liga teams to have much possession in our final third.

And? Last season we had the same manager.

I'm curious how do you explain that.

Sorin

We haven’t created a decent chance in almost half an hour. While Las Palmas already had 2 or 3 big chances.

KingLeo10

Team is completely lost. I hope we don't make it past R of 16 in CL for our sake...another absolute devastation is incoming by either City or Bayern.

Porque

The regression that we've made from last season is catastrophic. Teams used to have to really work to even get past our first line of pressure, now they walk through our midfield, we've completely lost organisation and control. Whilst we had similar scoring issues last season we generally didn't allow Liga teams to have much possession in our final third.

Come on. Let's admit it.

:busquets:

:lol:

ajnotkeith

And? Last season we had the same manager.

I'm curious how do you explain that.
To be honest? The tactics didn't work the same after Dembele left.

After that point we got by off pure physicality and organisation and did well neutralising teams but we lost our bite after that.
This season, he changed the tactics and still hasn't been able to find anything that works, he is still tinkering every game and you can see it on the field, there is no continuity of play or real scheme.

A real replacement for Dembele was needed to continue Xavi's 4 box scheme. Sticking with Raphinha hurt us even if he isn't that bad.

serghei

Sergi Roberto has to be some kind of idiot. All he has to do is pick a corner and put it in :lol:

It's like Margot Robbie is lying naked on the bed, and you go out to buy some pizza.

Home of Barca Fans