Liga Round 22: FC Barcelona - Cadiz 2-0

Gari

Our problem is speed. Therefore, the defenders with the goalkeeper and the attackers of the opponents look outstanding. They could help out with long-range shots, but no one tries. Now you can also rotate.

gregorrin10

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I think the only way I can see him staying here and serving us at least as a squad player, is if he plays RW. A poor man's Pedro if you will. And even that only against easier La Liga sides. If he's content in taking that role, that's fine. If not, we need to cut our losses this summer, because any other role and position, he's utter shit. Makes you wonder why we bought basically two RWs in the last two years and we already had Dembele (granted, at that point we did think he was leaving on a free).

Last edited:

Barcilliant

We almost conceded two goals against Cadiz. Any team that cranks up the intensity has a good chance of scoring.
I have no idea why this club is so soft.

Nazario1985

clean sheet again in LL, even if that Cadiz goal is not a fault lol ... what's the referee been thinking ?

ManU attack will cut us left and right in Old Trafford if we play like this ..

Andresito

Staff member
clean sheet again in LL, even if that Cadiz goal is not a fault lol ... what's the referee been thinking ?

ManU attack will cut us left and right in Old Trafford if we play like this ..

You can't obstruct the GK in the goal area. It's a clear foul.

ajnotkeith

You can't obstruct the GK in the goal area. It's a clear foul.

Rewatch the clip. Its actually Ter Stegen that engages the contact with him, the other guy doesn't move that much except to jump for the ball.

Was a bad mistake by MATS but refs covered him. He otherwise played a very good game as usual.

Home of Barca Fans