Liga Round 23: Barca - Granada 3-3

Loki

Far to many of these guys have that fucking slack ass attitude especially when we go up and make dumb mistakes.
yep. One of the main reasons we concede so many goals this season. Pressing and sharpness without the ball are insufficient.

BJJ

We don't take our chances plus defence is cut open too easily.
We need a proper DM and physical b2b midfielder. If we sell DJ than we might be able to get them.

behindbrowneyes

At least people get a thrill for their money. Who wants a straight 4-0 when you can have a dirty 2-1 with trembling until the end? :xavi:

Devils

Players are playing like they don't give shit.

Surprising given that a manager who said he doesn't want to be here and has given up said this would somehow motivate the team.

malvolio

Don't worry, if you need help, Atletico will do everything in their power to make sure you get top 4.
I don't fear not getting top 4. It's basically impossible with the current quality of the league.

But I don't get why we have to see Xavi looking clueless in the bench. Get an interim and be done with it.

Total-Football

Players are playing like they don't give shit.

Surprising given that a manager who said he doesn't want to be here and has given up said this would somehow motivate the team.
It was a dying man wish.. basically he gave up and indirectly asked the players to step up for him and his reputation. That's the message he sent when he said he will leave in June. Truly the stuff of someone who has no idea about anything anymore and just begs for mercy.

Horatio

You're welcome
I don't fear not getting top 4. It's basically impossible with the current quality of the league.

But I don't get why we have to see Xavi looking clueless in the bench. Get an interim and be done with it.
I guess board fears public backlash with how a legend was treated or something.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Nothing can justify Roque not starting over Lewa in the next game. There’s literally no way he can offer anything less than Lewa is currently doing.

jamrock

Entire space opened up for de Jong to take a should from outside then 18 year box there.

Our Midfielders just don't have that kind of shot in them.

Home of Barca Fans