Liga Round 26: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

Morten

It doesn't matter if Big Benz is injured or not since we are guaranteed to keep a clean sheet anyways.

True, at best we can get a 0-0, there is like a force field surrounding your goal this season, every ball hit in your direction is automatically repelled.
Though, perhaps we have to put our faith in Own Goal, he is the only one who can make a difference.

soul24rage

True, at best we can get a 0-0, there is like a force field surrounding your goal this season, every ball hit in your direction is automatically repelled.
Though, perhaps we have to put our faith in Own Goal, he is the only one who can make a difference.

Own goal came in clutch for us the last time we played you.

Hopefully, he can come in clutch again for this coming Sunday.

ajnotkeith

Hunch tells me Madrid win. 3 or 4 wins out of last 5 for Barca is too much.

If they lose this league is over. Thus we should expect their best effort.

ajnotkeith

Also, Trent is an awful defender, you put Araujo on Vini, nullify Vini and we are not creating much.

After 3 or 4 times like this I think Carlo must have realised by now that he needs to change something tactically to make space for Vini (and subsequently Benzema).

No way he'll keep rolling a loaded dice (Vini vs Araujo) and hoping it works this time with the league at stake.

Morten

Hunch tells me Madrid win. 3 or 4 wins out of last 5 for Barca is too much.

If they lose this league is over. Thus we should expect their best effort.

The league is about done already, and no way we go on a winning run which would be required.

Will watch but i expect a dull game, few chances.

wisconsincule

We win this and we win the league. We lose and Madrid is back in it. I’m nervous for this one. Barca surprised me in the Copa match. Hopefully they can repeat the defensive performance on Sunday.

Home of Barca Fans