Liga Round 8: Barca - Sevilla 1-0

delancey

I’m guessing Xavi received orders from up above to play 4-3-3 after last season’s boring haram ball. :lol:

Honestly this is the kind of line up I like to see. Attack minded. Gutsy.

jamrock

Dropping gundogan back to Midfield will see a better performance from him, though he's not a DM.

This shouldn't be a city vs Chelsea CL final situation, he'll be fine there for this game.

delancey

Doubt the formation has changed much into a 433.

Unless it is Yamal LW and then would be more like a 4231.
Whatever the formation, it’s still more attack minded (vs a midfield 4). Like the idea of us being more of a threat down the middle instead of us always passing out to the wings.

serghei

Can't stress it enough the level of disappointment Oriol Romeu has been. Hoped at least for a decent level vs La Liga midtable teams, but even that is too much to ask. Busquets was 3 times the player as washed up as he was.

Now it makes total sense that Xavi wated to keep him for one more season.

I'd have Roberto ahead of Romeu in the pecking order for sure going deeper into the season.

JamDav1982

Busquets was done and needed to go.

The fact they planned so badly as to have Romeu and rate him as good enough is woeful.

At least have players that can cover it a bit for a while.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Hope Barca destroy Sevilla. Absolutely disgusting Sevilla, a club I originally respected, attacking us and linked with the Negreira case that is still very early process with no real evidence proving us guilty. They’re the new small version of toxic Real Madrid in my eyes now.

Neeraj

Interested to see how this lineup works. Seeing how often Pedri is injured, we need to have a couple of different setups where we are a cohesive attacking threat. I am optimistic about raphina in AM role , I can't stand him at rw although he's been important recently. He's a bit selfish and unless he's crossing from the wings he doesn't seem to see people in better positions, head down and shoot kinda guy , he can't do that at AM tonight.

Home of Barca Fans