Liga Round 9: Granada - Barca 2-2

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yamal is getting used to his new body. Doesn't look as silky on the ball now after suddenly becoming taller than 1.8m. Needs to relax and find his groove.

mc_lovin

Overall Fermin and Lamine looked like our worst players, but some of these mistakes in defence... puh.

Still a very doable game. Getting a draw at the very least would be important.

JamDav1982

Overall Fermin and Lamine looked like our worst players, but some of these mistakes in defence... puh.

Still a very doable game. Getting a draw at the very least would be important.

They were not great but likes of Gavi and Kounde were abysmal for the goals and that is just as bad.

gasgas

Fucking Xavi, just play 3-4-3

.................Ter stegen
...Araujo.....Kounde....Christensen
Cancelo....gundogan..gavi.....Balde
.....Yamal.......Ferret....Felix

Kul_z

Man i miss fdj. And why our cb's dont try to pass vertical through middle or over the defence. Fucking side passes, disgusting

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I genuinely don't remember the last time Balde found a Barca player in the box with his low crosses. It's like he literally doesn't think when putting it into the box.

JamDav1982

I genuinely don't remember the last time Balde found a Barca player in the box with his low crosses. It's like he literally doesn't think when putting it into the box.

Its a low % ball.

It is why teams are starting to cross less and cut back to those long passes into box from wide.

Watch Gavi.. he is trying to see if that ball is on all the time.

FDJ is one of best around at that ball and missed big time for that.

Kul_z

I wouldnt say shit if xavi wasnt in his playing career one of the fundamental part of the triangles that he formed with iniesta, messi, alves and busi. This granada screams to be ripped apart through middle if movement is right. Passes are horrible

Home of Barca Fans