Lionel Messi - v7

SmilerBam

We'll see how he does, when we'll get throat fucked 3:12 next CL knockout game, along with Busi, Suarez, Roberto etc. starting.

Now Roberto is his friend?:))Who's next?I doubt Busi is his friend either.Suarez i admit, but the club wants to get rid.The other one?Rakitic?He s sold.Vidal?We try to offload him too.So who are his other friends?I suppose the incredible signings like Coutinho, Griezmann or Dembele.He bought them.With his own money.Right?

SmilerBam

I think the forum de amigos are sad that walking Messi still win games

I never saw any fans of a team hating their best player so much.I mean, he has his faults, he's aging, and a leader he's not, but he's still thrice the player of every player in this team.Some are really saying he should be benched or even sold to make room for Griezboy...just imagine.

CatalinR10

The GOAT to win us La Liga this season.

I shall come at the end of the season here and quote my own comment.

Easiest prediction of my life.

We're all gonna make it dawgs.

FinBarcelonafan

I never saw any fans of a team hating their best player so much.I mean, he has his faults, he's aging, and a leader he's not, but he's still thrice the player of every player in this team.Some are really saying he should be benched or even sold to make room for Griezboy...just imagine.

I don't think anybody hates Messi per say. I think people are tired of his amigos, Suarez, Vidal, Busi etc. Messi still has enough quality to play for us but others are badly past it.

ItachiXXX

I don't think anybody hates Messi per say. I think people are tired of his amigos, Suarez, Vidal, Busi etc. Messi still has enough quality to play for us but others are badly past it.

GTFOH with these Amigos BS that you and the forum de amigos created. Fact Messi carrying overrated hype bums for years already. The future of Barca is not so bright that's the reality. Not because of Vidal, Busi or anyone you want to blame, it's the team that's sux

henias

I haven't got a problem with people praising Messi after good performances. But every once in a while I will address some posts that are meant to be attacks on the ones that see things differently.

That's the thing, you address it more aggressively than other problems like playing with zero wingers that hurts the team more as it cant even be properly functional. He's ageing, yes, but has been the reason why we are still scoring and be on top for the past few years. We havent even found a right system that would suit "attackers" one too many.

Yep, this game means nothing. We'll see how he does when the real games start.

Take the L mate, if it was Griezmann you would be all over him. But the fact that he still proved jackshit.

BusiTheKing

I thought Messi looked pretty lively actually. When he saw that we were able to bypass him in attacks, it looked like he came alive a bit. It eased him up knowing that we could actually do shit without him, that his effect would be complementary and not necessary. Like when you'd rather do stuff for other people than your own chores. Even caught him down defending and helping out play us out of trouble a few times.

For me, this is where he needs to play, the free 9 role, as our most offensive piece. What we need is a solid unit with Messi as the exogenous variable.

Any other position and he will cause tactical problems that continue down the chains, as a hole in our defensive unit and empty space in our offense, for example leaving the entire right wing unexploitet.

When he drops deep, Griezmann can still (and needs to) make runs behind the lines.

Again, there was basically no chemistry between the attack but I sensed a fertile ground, a blueprint for something exciting.

FinBarcelonafan

GTFOH with these Amigos BS that you and the forum de amigos created. Fact Messi carrying overrated hype bums for years already. The future of Barca is not so bright that's the reality. Not because of Vidal, Busi or anyone you want to blame, it's the team that's sux

Amigo story confirmed. Messi and Suarez coming to practice laughing. If Suarez is not on the pitch expect sad Messi.

FinBarcelonafan

Not sure what you are smoking? I have never said our future is bright. We have couple players who look very promising but in the end a lot has to change for us to stay on top of football world. Barca is behind the football evolution right now, stuck in our glory days.

Messi and his friends should be blamed for this current mess as much as anybody. It's not just Bartomeu, it's everyone.

Players are spoiled. They are not willing to work hard anymore. Players have way too high salaries. Bartomeu made terrible moves. Messi&co won't listen the coach etc. The whole fucking team is a mess.

That's why we need to offload everyone from this old core. Get rid of them and their toxic attitudes. We need guys who are motivated to go forward and win things again.. and develop as players.

Barca in general is a huge fucking joke right now. If we keep this up, we'll be the new United/Milan. We go from scandal to scandal.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans