Lionel Messi - v7

JamDav1982

Could be, I'm not excluding that could be the case. I think it's more complicated anyway, than whatever appeared in the press or in books. There are ways to deal with a loss of motivation. You don't have to leave if there are things in place in the club that allows you to correct these things.

It is the case and been said by Pep and the lies about player sales angrily denied.

He was worn down and felt struggling to motivate same players that won everything under him and his methods.

Of course a coach doesnt have to leave due to those reasons but that doesnt mean board prevented him. That board would have given him anything to stay and Pep had the power in that relationship.

serghei

It is the case and been said by Pep and the lies about player sales angrily denied.

He was worn down and felt struggling to motivate same players that won everything under him and his methods.

Of course a coach doesnt have to leave due to those reasons but that doesnt mean board prevented him. That board would have given him anything to stay and Pep had the power in that relationship.

I think there are things that were risky for the board to do, even if Pep demanded them back in 2012. At that time, there was a lot of incentive to go with the players and replace the manager if there is a falling out in the relationship.

Again, I'm not saying this happened, these are just speculations. I don't have solid logical arguments about it.

JamDav1982

I think there are things that were risky for the board to do, even if Pep demanded them back in 2012. At that time, there was a lot of incentive to go with the players and replace the manager if there is a falling out in the relationship.

Again, I'm not saying this happened, these are just speculations. I don't have solid logical arguments about it.

It didnt happen.

Pep is a sly character never scared to have a go at board once he left. He wouldnt be denying those rumours the way he does.

It was never going to be the players v Pep and never about forcing some galactico policy on him.

BBZ8800

BBZ who will win the EPL and where will City finish?

I don't know who'll win, but Pep surely won't.

Easiest bet in the world.
Put some money on it.

And for the next 3 years also.

As Catalinutz says:
F I G U R E D - O U T
I
G
U
R
E
D

O
U
T

Last edited:

JamDav1982

I don't know who'll win, but Pep surely won't.

Easiest bet in the world.
Put some money on it.

And for the next 3 years also.

As Catalinutz says:
F I G U R E D - O U T
I
G
U
R
E
D

O
U
T

So not much a claim when just say one side wont win it.

Last time got you to predict something you said Germany would win the WC due to their tall lads so understand.

BBZ8800

So not much a claim when just say one side wont win it.

Last time got you to predict something you said Germany would win the WC due to their tall lads so understand.

That conversation actually went:
JamDav: Brasil has a nice and well rounded team team, they could win it.

Bbz: No way. They play soft, attacking football like Barca. There is no way that a soft team will win. The same applies for Spain. There is zero chance for Brasil and Spain to win it.

JamDav: Who will win it?

Bbz: I don't know, I don't have a favorite. All I know is who surely WON'T win it.

JamDav: No. I insist, tell me your favorite.

Bbz: I don't know. I like Germany.

** and then later this story turned into: Bbz you have wrong predictions, lol.

So, the same happened here: I don't know who'll win it: Liverpool, Tottenham or Chelsea.

All I know is that Figured-out-ardiola won't win it.

The same is with young players.
I don't know who'll make it.
I do know, however, who won't make it, like Dumbele, Arthur, Malcom, Semedo, Mina, Puig, Trincao etc.

It is quite easy to predict who'll fail.
The same is with Pep.

JamDav1982

That conversation actually went:
JamDav: Brasil has a nice and well rounded team team, they could win it.

Bbz: No way. They play soft, attacking football like Barca. There is no way that a soft team will win. The same applies for Spain. There is zero chance for Brasil and Spain to win it.

JamDav: Who will win it?

Bbz: I don't know, I don't have a favorite. All I know is who surely WON'T win it.

JamDav: No. I insist, tell me your favorite.

Bbz: I don't know. I like Germany.

** and then later this story turned into: Bbz you have wrong predictions, lol.

So, the same happened here: I don't know who'll win it: Liverpool, Tottenham or Chelsea.

All I know is that Figured-out-ardiola won't win it.

I do know, however, who won't make it, like Dumbele, Arthur, Malcom, Semedo, Mina, Puig, Trincao etc.

The same is with Pep.

Brazil did have a far better team than Germany and were quite unfortunate to go out to Belgium.

Germany were absolute dross.

You picked Germany as team that met you ideals for a team at WC.

Went well.

Should add Neymar to those names... you pretty much had no clue on that one and said it was all about Messi.

Your Pep 'worked out' theory is about your worst one yet.

Last edited:

serghei

The same is with Pep.

First you need to define what is "making it".

You spent a lot of time making Alexis Sanchez look like the most incredible flop, a bad player, and the guy led his country to 2 Copa America wins (something Messi could not achieve even once) and was one of the best players in the EPL.

So, your definition of "making it" is very questionable.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

First you need to define what is "making it".

You spent a lot of time making Alexis Sanchez look like the most incredible flop, and the guy led his country to 2 Copa America wins.

He slaughtered Neymar for years even when MSN were in prime and top three in Balondor.

Never gives names of players Barca should sign and predicts every young player will fail.

He doesnt have much more substance than that.

Apologies I forgot he loved Rabiot.

serghei

He slaughtered Neymar for years even when MSN were in prime and top three in Balondor.

Never gives names of players Barca should sign and predicts every young player will fail.

He doesnt have much more substance than that.

Apologies I forgot he loved Rabiot.

That too.

BBZ8800

Brazil did have a far better team than Germany and were quite unfortunate to go out to Belgium.

Germany were absolute dross.

You picked Germany as team that met you ideals for a team at WC.

Went well.

Should add Neymar to those names... you pretty much had no clue on that one and said it was all about Messi.

Your Pep 'worked out' theory is about your worst one yet.

Brasil had a nice team for naive football viewers.

Did they win it?
No.
And they won't win it anytime soon, like any soft team in a modern era.

What is there to discuss about Neyclown
A guy played 12 months of his career at a good level and played like a showman in 90% of other years.

Pep figured out, lol.
We'll see in the next few years.

You'll never learn, Jammy.

Pep is done.
Deal with it.

P A I N
A
I
N

Kisses and hugs ;)

JamDav1982

Nah Brazil had one of best teams there and were a good side.

Didnt win it but were one of best sides there.

Germany were a farce.

Have you rattled when keep trolling the same thing about Pep being figured out.

Better than essays full of irrelevant 'stats' or percentages though.

Germany and Rabiot had the full BBZ essay backing. Love to see it.

Daniele

How much football incompetence.
A coach's tactic is not like a magic trick that vanishes once discovered ...
Guardiola is a coach who constantly updates. Have you followed Man City over the years?
Here is the link to an article (in Italian, you can translate it) in which a REALLY expert in football tactics explains the 5 innovations brought by Guardiola to the Premier League.

https://www.ultimouomo.com/5-idee-con-cui-guardiola-ha-innovato-la-premier-league/

1) Reinvent the inside-forward
2) the sweeper keeper
3) the false full-back
4) the false cb
5) reinventing the ground ball cross
study before making a fool of yourself

Last edited:

Messigician

From the city forum...

Funny how everyone was saying we should be more like city lmfao funny how fast football can change

Stop talking about 34 year old Messi . He aren't coming and maybe should pick his phone and thank bartomeu for the favour
Why would he want to come and play in this team? Barca are better than us

Home of Barca Fans