Lionel Messi - v7

Raketa10

People are delusional. For some blind people here Puig, Alena or Minguesa are good enough while the reality is they are far from Barca level. Remember what people were saying:

1. Valverde is the problem - unfortunately, we are much worse under Setien and Koeman
2. Raki, Suarez and Vidal are clear problems - now we have Pjanic :lol: The reality is Suarez at this age is still 10x better than fucking Braithwaite.
3. It's clearly Messi fault that some players are underperforming :lol: - just wait and see what happens next if he decides to leave.

People need to realize that this team is horrible apart from few young players who are far from finished product. We basically only have Messi, Mats, De Jong, Fati, Pedri and Alba (on his good day). Araujo and Dest have potential but there is a long way to go for them. This is it, this is our reality. So let's hope Messi decides to stay for a smaller salary and we manage to sell bums like Coutinho, Griezmann, Braithwaite, Firpo, Lenglet and Umtiti. And maybe than we will have money to start rebuilding. It will be a huge success if we build a decent squad in 2-3 years time.

Last edited:

feggydinho

Can you ever imagine a Batman movie without Batman?
How can you play Eibar and expect to win without Eibarman?

Eibar Derby ends 1 - 1

I kid I kid, but we really missed Messi today big wake up call to the haters who think he's the problem

He is not the problem but also not the solution, it would probably be best for both parties if he leaves

JamDav1982

The cringebags that keep saying we would be better without Messi, please don't suddenly go quiet now

The game last night was like many with Messi this season..errors at back and too many chances missed.

Also Alba, Fati, Roberto and Dembele missing from starting line up and could add Pique as well even if past it.

Barca wont be better without Messi but there will be things that can get back what he cant do off the ball.

eaman

The game last night was like many with Messi this season..errors at back and too many chances missed.

Also Alba, Fati, Roberto and Dembele missing from starting line up and could add Pique as well even if past it.

Barca wont be better without Messi but there will be things that can get back what he cant do off the ball.

Bar 1 or 2 the chances created last night were not from any really decent bit of play. Some were kinda lucky chances

vuji_31

Man. I feel sory for Messi, I finally understand why he want to leave.
He feels alone, no other player can help him and he does not want to waste time in Barca because board fuc*ed up everything what they could.

Thing is that they can't even sign 5 mil player, and he knows that on summer there will be no big names.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The future doesnt look that bad - we have Puig, Aurajo, Ter Stegen, Dest, De Jong, Pedri, we just new a few new good players and a really good coach who knows how to play football.

eaman

Penalty, Dembele, FDJ and Pedri were all good chances. Also the offside goal but that doesnt really count.

Penalty wasnt really from a chance created. Ya the goal was a chance but the ball wasnt meant for dembele. The pedri one was a deflected ball that ended up a chance I think. And the trincao dribble wasnt created with any special team play. The ball from dembele went behind everyone. I know they are chances but some were a little lucky

JamDav1982

Penalty wasnt really from a chance created. Ya the goal was a chance but the ball wasnt meant for dembele. The pedri one was a deflected ball that ended up a chance I think. And the trincao dribble wasnt created with any special team play. The ball from dembele went behind everyone. I know they are chances but some were a little lucky

Chances missed were too many regardless if you think good play or not. Same as other games.

That and mistakes at back.

Home of Barca Fans