Lionel Messi - v7

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
No. People's issue with Messi is that he somehow was holding this team back and that we are better off without him.

That's not entirely true now is it... Different people had different issues with him and only a few posters actually thought we'd be better off without him. The only time people thought it would of been better for him to leave was after the whole barto debacle where his performances obviously dipped and his head wasn't in barca anymore.

Alik

That's not entirely true now is it... Different people had different issues with him and only a few posters actually thought we'd be better off without him. The only time people thought it would of been better for him to leave was after the whole barto debacle where his performances obviously dipped and his head wasn't in barca anymore.[/B]
I wouldn't say its only a few. I'd say plenty of "loud" posters thought it.

Obviously different posters have different opinions. Same goes for Messi supporters.

malvolio

I wouldn't say its only a few. I'd say plenty of "loud" posters thought it.

Obviously different posters have different opinions. Same goes for Messi supporters.

Now they're begging catalinutz to add them to the "Let's hope Messi scores" list :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
No. People's issue with Messi is that he somehow was holding this team back and that we are better off without him.

was true in autumn. Messi was downright abysmal and people have a short memory span. Luckily he has picked up his form and been fantastic lately.

JohnN

was true in autumn. Messi was downright abysmal and people have a short memory span. Luckily he has picked up his form and been fantastic lately.

People who have short memories said Messi was finished in automn like he hadn't been our best player ever. No tolerance for a bad spell of a legend of the club shows a lack of gratitude and a big entitlement.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
People who have short memories said Messi was finished in automn like he hadn't been our best player ever. No tolerance for a bad spell of a legend of the club shows a lack of gratitude and a big entitlement.

Wasn't just a bad spell as he walked around sulking on the pitch while being the captain. His work ethic was terrible before his interview.

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope The GOAT , the 6 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 7 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player IFFHS player of the decade and Laureus award scores against PSG.

@Pedro

@KingLeo10

@Vilarrubi

@Hardy

@Devils

@Malvolio

Let's hope :barcascarf:

JohnN

Wasn't just a bad spell as he walked around sulking on the pitch while being the captain. His work ethic was terrible before his interview.

I disagree but it's ok. In my opinion he was trying even from the start of the season but things just didn't click.

raskolnikov

Apparently they gave him a cr7 assist for Trincao's second goal.
Thats why it still rings true that stats are like mini skirts, they reveal a lot but dont show everything.

SmilerBam

No offence but it's kinda cringe to see his fanboys be like BACK AR HIS BEST GOAT after scoring vs mid table laliga team.

Ppls issue with Messi has been his big away game contributions.

Roma, Anfield, Bayern game etc. Where he's been poor will reserve judgement until PSG before power jerking him.

Against the big teams you need help too,which is Messi's help in this big games?Griezzyboy?Dembele?Maybe only De Jong,but he is not a forward.It's too little against the big teams.We are lucky Neymar and Di Maria(i think?) doesn't play,because if they would,we would had not chance to qualify.

JamDav1982

Against the big teams you need help too,which is Messi's help in this big games?Griezzyboy?Dembele?Maybe only De Jong,but he is not a forward.It's too little against the big teams.We are lucky Neymar and Di Maria(i think?) doesn't play,because if they would,we would had not chance to qualify.

It is also a cop out to claim if Messi doenst play well it is due to help. It works both ways.

Home of Barca Fans