Lionel Messi - v7

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Second best due to top 3/4 after that it is garbage for most part. Decent enough but not great for next few then shite after that and worse than those leagues mentioned.

How do you compare the quality of the mid to bottom teams of these leagues? It is not like they play with each other. Based on the number of upsets the la liga bottom teams cause against stronger teams and the visual test, I do not think it is obvious to claim that those clubs are dross compared to their counterparts in other leagues.

KingLeo10

Fati nowhere to be found , probably making a Hakimi_The_SpeedDemon account on the PSG forum and Graelish_The_Maestro on bluemoon.

"Come on Rassvi! It's a done deal"

Man taking a bigger serving of L than when we exposed him for pretending to be 72. LMAO.

JamDav1982

How do you compare the quality of the mid to bottom teams of these leagues? It is not like they play with each other. Based on the number of upsets the la liga bottom teams cause against stronger teams and the visual test, I do not think it is obvious to claim that those clubs are dross compared to their counterparts in other leagues.

How do you ever compare quality between leagues? By watching them.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It looks like Real Madrid will be signing Mbappe for free next summer, I think this, together with Messi's departure will force us to up our games and sign a star player (don't know if it is Haaland or somebody else).

La Liga can't go down like that. Real Madrid fans might be celebrating today and for a while but it does hurt the league's appeal that Messi leaves.

First0

I like to think this is a move to force Tebas to take action. La Liga loses almost as much as us if Messi goes.

Home of Barca Fans