Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Messigician

Messi is a little bitch for going to such a pathetic league such as MLS, especially Inter Miami, a pretentious shithole of a club that is only there for "Marketability" in a Shithole state that will likely be mostly underwater in the next 50 years.

Is that better?

No need to insult the State just because the league sucks

Temptation

Uhm yes? Why would they refuse those wages, no other clubs that play UCL is stupid enough to hand out these wages to declining players(not count Mbappe obv).

Of course you can be bigger than the club you work for.

I'm sure Ronaldo has more social media engagement than Real Madrid. That'd make him bigger than the biggest club itw, the historic and prestigious institution of Real Madrid.

See how daft that sounds?

"No player is bigger than the club." Hero worshipping of this kind is unhealthy.

xxxxxx

You don't think it's weird for the ballon dor favorirte to join a MLS team that's bottom?
Then what should have Messi done?

Wait around all summer.... even on the likely chance that we can't sign him by September 1st? He then wouldn't have had a club till 2024. If you're going to blame anyone, blame Laporta or the previous board that put us in this massive debt.

Messi doesn't owe us anything. He won us a crap load of trophies and he brought in a lot of money. Let the man enjoy his time elsewhere. He could have joined Wrexham and I wouldn't have questioned it. Yes, I would have loved him to join a new team in the Champions League to compete, but he probably just wants to chill with the time he has left and not worry and wait in case Barcelona can sign him or not. Stop sounding like a baby and congratulate him.... if you're a so-called Barcelona fan. I have no clue why you have Messi in your name or in your profile picture if you hate him so much.

Temptation

Messi is a little bitch for going to such a pathetic league such as MLS, especially Inter Miami, a pretentious shithole of a club that is only there for "Marketability" in a Shithole state that will likely be mostly underwater in the next 50 years.

Is that better?

USA is great. They just don't give a flying fuck about Footb...Soccer!

Deco

Culé since 2005
Sad to see him go to Miami, was hoping to get 2 years of him here and last goodbye on full new Camp Nou. Then he goes to MLS or Newells. Sad that the Barcelona player era is over! :/

Messigician

who doesn't want the legend to continue and end at the top like in the movies ?

But Barca could not meet's the legend's expectations on salary and commission.
President Laporta understood and respected Messi's decision to want to compete in a league with fewer demands, further away from the spotlight and the pressure he has been subject to in recent years.

Messigician

Then what should have Messi done?

Wait around all summer.... even on the likely chance that we can't sign him by September 1st? He then wouldn't have had a club till 2024. If you're going to blame anyone, blame Laporta or the previous board that put us in this massive debt.

Messi doesn't owe us anything. He won us a crap load of trophies and he brought in a lot of money. Let the man enjoy is time elsewhere. He could have joined Wrexham and I wouldn't have questioned it. Yes, I would have loved him to join a new team in the Champions League to compete, but he probably just wants to chill with the time he has left and not worry and wait in case Barcelona can sign him or not. Stop sounding like a baby and congratulate him.... if you're a so-called Barcelona fan. I have no clue why you have Messi in your name or in your profile picture if you hate him so much.
Nah not all summer

Big difference from the 8h of June to the end of the transfer window m8...

Morten

I'm sure Ronaldo has more social media engagement than Real Madrid. That'd make him bigger than the biggest club itw, the historic and prestigious institution of Real Madrid.

See how daft that sounds?

"No player is bigger than the club." Hero worshipping of this kind is unhealthy.

Hero worshiping?

This coming from you of all people is hilarious, you should follow your own advice on the matter then.

F1_STK

When they asked him if his son is gonna stay he answered than it was too difficult (back in Barto's era)
Now he says yes (for the Arabians to increase their offer) and guess what is gonna happend
Barcelona in an official statement: “On Monday, Jorge Messi informed Joan Laporta that Leo had decided to join Inter Miami. “ Jorge Messi after the meeting on Monday to the media: “I hope my son will return to Barcelona.”

Home of Barca Fans