Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Messigician

Image: Messi doing the Black Panther celebration.

First Thor now black panther

Someone arrest this shameless sell out before he does the full cast of the avengers 🤣

KingLeo10

That volcano and shady referring in San Siro is the only thing that stopped Pep's Barcelona from being the first to 3 peat the CL in the modern era :lol: While absolutely dominating the league and RM simultaneously, which is something16-18 RM can't claim.

We played Inter 4 times that 09/10 season in CL:

2 W, 1, 1 L (the volcano and shady referring)

That Inter team was great but it wasn't superior to us

jamrock

Inter needed a literal act of God to beat that Barcelona team over 2 legs.

They were unstoppable otherwise

Last edited:

Temptation

Barca didn't deserve shit against Chelsea in that infamous Uefalona game.

So nope, the 3peat wasn't ever gonna happen.

Barca wanna be Madrid so bad.

KARMA.

Inter deserved the treble for overcoming a superior team on paper which was supported by refs as usual(Thiago Motta red card).

Temptation

One post stating facts and the bastardised half Madrid-half Barca fan is triggered. :lol:

Calma. The entire Football World knows what happened against Chelsea. That Drogba clip is iconic.

Didn't you pull all-nighters digging up my old posts on different forums a while back? :lol:

Rory

One post stating facts and the bastardised half Madrid-half Barca fan is triggered. :lol:

Calma. The entire Football World knows what happened against Chelsea. That Drogba clip is iconic.

Didn't you pull all-nighters digging up my old posts on different forums a while back? :lol:
1st leg vs Chelsea:

- Eto'o wrongly called offside whilst 1 on 1
- Ballack not even 2nd yellow for elbowing Iniesta in the face (ref even gave the foul so knew it had happened)
- Henry obvious penalty denied when pulled to the floor by Bosingwa
- Lampard 2 footer missed

2nd Leg:

- Drogba not sent off for stamp
- Abidal sent off despite not even touching Anelka

None of that ever mentioned. Over the course of 2 legs the decisions slightly favour Chelsea. I doubt your head is ready for this info though.

Home of Barca Fans