Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

malvolio

@Horatio what do we think about this lineup?

FDCUJ2G2OZHG3LAIM7WR3EF75M.jpg

From here https://www.infobae.com/deportes/20...-triunfo-del-inter-miami/?outputType=amp-type

Horatio

You're welcome
Ngl only attractive woman on this pic is Antonella

cheerleader effect is kicking here
@malvolio
Fatih is absolutely correct. I would only approach Anto. Tbf, cheerleader effect didn't even kick in for me. I saw one pretty lady straight away and 2 ok.

The right one looks like Daniel Craig with fat lips.

Edit: Holy crap that's Victoria Beckham. What has she done?!

Last edited:

Temptation

"Cheerleader effect" "Status Halo". Time to put that book down and head out and actually approach women.

Nah that's just used to describe it.

If you go out, you'll find much better than these.

It is indeed "status halo".

"She's a celeb so I have to call her attractive". Socially programmed to do so.

Also she's not a celeb outta merit. Her achievement is marrying well. Calma.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yikes. Nothing but status halo.

Also works for actors who look ugly/bang average. Celebrities always get overrated.
Reminds me of The rock or vin diesel - ''example of bald mens who look good''. They look bad and there are a lot guys who look better bald than these two but the promi effect make us think that and media pushing it since years

Temptation

Reminds me of The rock or vin diesel - ''example of bald mens who look good''. They look bad and there are a lot guys who look better bald than these two but the promi effect make us think that and media pushing it since years

Status halo is very real. Most of the celeb worshippers just don't wanna admit to it.

Antonella is very nice as a person from what I hear though. There's this yankee fella I barely know.....he told me he met Antonella and she was very friendly and took pictures with him and spoke a lil English too.

Actual dudes who look good bald: Zidane, Pep, etc.

Vin and Dwayne look terrible. Typical status halo just like Benedict Cumberbatch.

Home of Barca Fans