Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

KingLeo10

Dude i wasnt even here in 2016 :ROFLMAO: , my career on bf started in 2017 !
Your Barcaforum “career” started right as Barca stopped being a major contender for CL. How curious. RassLet also joined around the same time as you for same reasons. You two were the original trolls

Gladly your career ended on Dec 18, 2022. Lmao

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Your Barcaforum “career” started right as Barca stopped being a major contender for CL. How curious. RassLet also joined around the same time as you for same reasons. You two were the original trolls

Gladly your career ended on Dec 18, 2022. Lmao
??

Barca was title contender during 2008-2012 , then 2015, 2016 and also 2018 and 2019
So this makes noo sense !! 🤣🤣🤣

As long as i feel young my career wont stop 🐮

Fati_Future_BallonDor

@KingLeo10

+ i was on barcawelt.de since 2012 ! But after 2016 the forum was dead, you had 5-6 posts in a el clasico thread 🤣 so i needed to find something new...i searched and searched until i found bf but first i was scared to sign here because of my crap english skills...but i had no choice! And it looks like it was a good decision👌 🐮

KingLeo10

Fati really out there trying to claim that the 2015 Ballon D'Or was undeserved and belonged to Neymar...

Messi that season had 58 goals and 30 assists, and destroyed teams like Bayern and City for fun :lol:

This is why Fati gets slapped around on this forum like the limp donkey that he is :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Fati really out there trying to claim that the 2015 Ballon D'Or was undeserved and belonged to Neymar...

Messi that season had 58 goals and 30 assists, and destroyed teams like Bayern and City for fun :lol:

This is why Fati gets slapped around on this forum like the limp donkey that he is :lol:

Dude i didnt make this pic, jokes are only allowed if its not about messi 🤣🤣

Anyways im tired, i will go to a Cafe shop, need a hot chocolate 👌🐮🤧

soul24rage

They'll never be another one like him, enjoy him while he's here.

F-q-ojcXkAAK53N

Messigician

🗣️ José Mourinho: "When Busquets fell down almost unconscious, I was directly between their bench and the place where Thiago Motta was sent off."

"Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the Barcelona bench celebrating as if they'd won."

"Guardiola called Ibrahimović over to speak about tactics: tactics in 11 vs 10."

"I simply said to him 'Don't start the party, the game hasn't finished'."

Fati_Future_BallonDor

🗣️ José Mourinho: "When Busquets fell down almost unconscious, I was directly between their bench and the place where Thiago Motta was sent off."

"Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the Barcelona bench celebrating as if they'd won."

"Guardiola called Ibrahimović over to speak about tactics: tactics in 11 vs 10."

"I simply said to him 'Don't start the party, the game hasn't finished'."

Mou vs Pep Clasicos were always a joy to watch, already 10-15 years ago 😭

Home of Barca Fans