Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

L3v1s

Best finisher in football history

While also having the all time assists record at 360+ assists

His output was just other worldly :lol:
It's funny how people refer to Cristiano as the greatest finisher of all time, but often forget the fact that Messi broke the record for most goals in a calendar year.

Besides, the difference in goals between the two is almost negligible, and only grew in favour of the portuguese the last 2 years as he completely dropped every other task and focused on scoring, which was always his game since 2009-2010. Messi has the better conversion rate, slightly better goal ratio aswell with like 150 games less. And there's also the fact that he's the best in the world in numerous roles: finisher, playmaker, wideman, dribbler etc.

Could've had the top chart for most goals ever scored since years ago, but instead he chose to be the most complete footballer of all time.
11081180_1559393987676923_5952097675195554641_n.png

KingLeo10

when Ronaldo scores 35 goals in a season and breaks the all time Saudi record, cata and Kl: how can someone celebrate it in a crap league hihi

when Messi scores one goal in a crap league : he is soo good, nothing makes me more happy than seeing him scoring a goal in a crap league :wub:
@Andresito Can you tell this lad to stop crying so much all the time?

CatalinR10

when Ronaldo scores 35 goals in a season and breaks the all time Saudi record, cata and Kl: how can someone celebrate it in a crap league hihi

when Messi scores one goal in a crap league : he is soo good, nothing makes me more happy than seeing him scoring a goal in a crap league :wub:

This guy expects us to give the same amount of love to CR as we do to Messi on a Barca forum.

You really are dumb as fuck , aren't you ?

Fati_Future_BallonDor

This guy expects us to give the same amount of love to CR as we do to Messi on a Barca forum.

ok guys so you are finally admitting you are amazed by his performances and cant believe how a guy can be still so good with 39 years but can't say it because it's CR? That's all what i wanted to hear, i can understand your reason :)

We can close the case, good evening :cheers:

PS: When i like your post = the case is closed

Richard.H

TBF, MLS level is quite a bit higher than Saudi League. Saudi is getting there though.

ArtistCatalunya

He is not a Barca fun.
Seems he is just an intruder, that doesn't belong anywhere, just looking for a shitty type of attention.
I wouldn't be happy having a fan of this type, if I was CR7.
Just ignore hiim

Home of Barca Fans