Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Maradona37

Messigician is Gnidro's sidekick. You can block him as well, you won't be missing anything, trust me.

Actually you are the one pushing propaganda non-stop. The problem is it's spilling out of Caffe Catalonia recently.
Messigician is a bit like that yeah, but he hasn't insulted me or anything so I don't feel annoyed by his direct comments to me really.

Not to go on about it, but Gnidr is just a bad guy I think. He's well-read and charismatic, but there's something sinister about the way he demonises others and threatens violence against them. I haven't read his post as he's on block, but going by your response to whatever he said, I agree he's pushing agendas and propaganda all over the place.

soul24rage

1 Last Dance at Copa America.

Vamos GOAT!

GSTH2B5WUAArAPG

Maradona37

One of the all time great matches.

RM was rampaging through Europe and had just overpowered Bayern.

We went in there missing Neymar, Marcelo knocked out a tooth from the GOAT and unleashed him fully.
Was an amazing finish. What shouldn't be underestimated is the play in the corner to get out of the press, and then the pace from Sergi Roberto to drive at the heart of Madrid and begin to create. Gomes, Alba and of course Messi though - they all played their part.

I actually missed that game live as I was busy. Annoyed me for a few days.

Gnidrologist

Messigician is Gnidro's sidekick. You can block him as well, you won't be missing anything, trust me.

Actually you are the one pushing propaganda non-stop. The problem is it's spilling out of Caffe Catalonia recently.
Yes, i'm pushing propaganda that prevents our children being raped. YOU want our children being raped. How do you feel about it?

Messigician

One of the all time great matches.

RM was rampaging through Europe and had just overpowered Bayern.

We went in there missing Neymar, Marcelo knocked out a tooth from the GOAT and unleashed him fully.
Asado (Spanish: [aˈsaðo]) is the technique and the social event of having or attending a barbecue[1] in various South American countries: especially Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, Peru, and Uruguaywhere it is also a traditional event. An asado usually consists of beef, pork, chicken, chorizo, and morcilla; all of which are cooked using an open fire or a grill, called a parrilla. Usually, red wine and side dishes such as salads accompany the main meats, which are prepared by a designated cook called the asador[ or parrillero.

Home of Barca Fans