Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
His registration can never be guaranteed as it depends on people like Ansu or Ferran accepting being transferred elsewhere.
And they won't, all leaks say so. Frenkie's case last summer should have taught them to never plan like that, but Laporta and the board never learn
Barca is a place everyone wants to be, and no other place compares to that - especially if a player is young and not looking for a petro-dollar retirement home

I don't want him to return either for the same reason.
But i don't agree with the last part: it would be nice for people to get disillusioned for once about people they idolize. They have built an image in which Messi is almost close to a saint
Dude chill. You, me and 99.9% of everybody else would take the SA deal if in Messi's shoes without as much as a blink lol...

CatalinR10

347244056_972667317189771_7799812292802661915_n.jpg

Fucking LMAO.

No wonder Temptation shits/hates the GOAT 24/7. He wants to shake hands with him as well.

Messigician

Leo Messi has not signed with Inter Miami. Barça's offer is imminent and Messi still prioritises signing for Barcelona. Nothing has changed.

— @sagonzalezbueno

Messigician

❗To sum up:

✅ FC Barcelona have sent an offer to Messi
📉 Saudi Arabia is now unlikely
🔝 Miami are the favorites and in pole position; they are the best placed.

Leo Messi will make the final decision and announce it in the next hours. ⏳☎️

Oh no Next few hours FC is back

I'm getting serious PTSD, Count me out for the rest of this saga

CatalinR10

Leo Messi has not signed with Inter Miami. Barça's offer is imminent and Messi still prioritises signing for Barcelona. Nothing has changed.

— @sagonzalezbueno

Hello Messigician , what do you want from this outcome , do you want the GOAT back or nah ?

CatalinR10

Please FAM I'll give away a CL just so that the GOAT can come back home and win the league+cup+supercup and be sent off like he deserves.

Please FAM !

Home of Barca Fans