Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi V2

Messigician

🚨 Messi: “I really wanted to return, I was very excited, but, on the other hand, after having experienced what I did when I left, I didn't want to be in the same situation again. I didn't want to leave my future in someone else's hands”

Breaking news Normal football transfer is alien concept to Messi

Messigician

❗️Messi: "The truth is that I had offers from other European teams, but I didn't even evaluate it because in Europe my idea was only to go to Barcelona."

Messigician

🚨 Messi: “I had other offers from Europe, but I didn’t evaluate them because of Barcelona”

Pessi when he joined PSG

" I only wanted to continue playing in Europe and competing for the champions league"

Sailor Mars

Miami is a bad team even by MLS standards. He's going to need quality teammates willing to do the grunt work of running and pressing for him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
As predicted, the narrative is "I really wanted to return, but I don't trust certain people and leave my destiny in their hands so I did it for the best interest of my family" ...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Miami is a bad team even by MLS standards. He's going to need quality teammates willing to do the grunt work of running and pressing for him.

He doesn't really care, he is not there to play football anyways. He is there to enjoy the last years of his career, in a comfortable place with his family.

Home of Barca Fans