Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemente

To put together a World Cup at age of 35...with 7 goals and 3 assists in 7 games, including 5 KO goals and 2 KO assists.

World Champion
4 x European Champion
South American Champion
10 x Spanish Champion
7 Ballon D'Ors
6 European Golden Shoes

Say it with me. G.O.A.T.

Bonus achievement: He fucking nuked the troll rats (Rassvet, Fati, Temptation, OG)
Pretty safe to say 8 balons

xxxxxx

Absolutely deserved.

Player of the tournament and carried his the team the most. But Mbappe was also very good.

Congrats to Messi!

soul24rage

I cannot believe... the moment finally arrived...After multiple heartbreaks in 2014, 2015 and 2016... finally finally, Argentina is World Champion.

You deserve this Messi, you are now the undisputed GOAT!!!!!

FkR3xiuXkAABR7B

Windhook

Fucking over his haters is the sweetest part, how can anyone doubt such brilliance, moment I saw him in the u-20 WC, I knew it was over for the game of football.

But fools doubt him .

Same for me. Ronaldo can transfer to Bayern/Man City and score the final CL game tap-in, it's not the World Cup trophy. IT'S OVER. IT'S FUCKING OVER. Messi is cemented GOAT, Cristiano Ronaldo is not.

serghei

Comparison with Ronaldo doesn't work anymore, Messi is all alone in the modern era. That's the most one can achieve.

Pedro

La Masia
All my prayers for Leo throughout the years, finally my job is done :hooray::hooray::hooray::hooray::hooray::hooray:

Let’s hope Leo wins his 8th Ballon D’or

I’ll leave it over to ya’ll to carry it on

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20830]Hardy[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans