Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The audacity of calling out my 'reading comprehension skills,' while
1) failing to understand that I am not talkin about supporting 2 or 3 clubs, but about switching your support to a new club you never supported because of a player

2) logically contradicting yourself (I don't give a fuck about PSG, I wish Messi to do well) without even realizing so

3) Sneakily attempting to undermine the argument by pointing to the PSG thread, which doesn't need to be active when all the PSG-related discussion happens here on the Messi thread

I am sure the 99% of Barca fans that root for Messi in Barcelona do not root for PSG as well, unless they belong to the new individual FC trend that your lot here is subscribing to. Oh wait...

Finally, no the fact that someone is legend cannot save face for you as I explained in my previous post

Thanks for confirming who is the dumbass here

Yes, you are the dumbass Birdy and you keep proving it.

You're the one who keep talking about how people support Messi more than Barca just because you're so fucking butthurt from Messi winning the WC and people taking some joy in the greatest Barca player of all-time finally realizing his life-long dream.

Wishing for Messi to do well is not the same as PSG doing well. I would be perfectly content with Messi scoring a hattrick and PSG losing for example. That's not a contradiction at all. The biggest logical fallacy here is you acting like people posting about Messi just because he is a former-player and not a current player is some kind of proof of people being fake fans lol.

Now, keep crying about how this thread is active and people are celebrating Argentina winning the World Cup. Keep crying until your eyelids fall off dude :lol:

Or you can post a thesis about how Dembele is an elite player and shouldn't have been pulled off after 40 minutes in a World Cup final and how it was an epic mistake by Deschamps.

Last edited:

BarcaOG

Banned
also imagine being proud winning the most corrupt world cup in history

how many people died building the qatari statiums?

blood football

shame on messi. dirtiest and most inhumane world cup in history. makes me sick how you guys pretend thats ok just cause you are messi bois

BarcaOG

Banned

You're the one who keep talking about how people support Messi more than Barca just because you're so fucking butthurt from Messi winning the WC and people taking some joy in the greatest Barca player of all-time finally realizing his life-long dream.

Wishing for Messi to do well is not the same as PSG doing well. I would be perfectly content with Messi scoring a hattrick and PSG losing for example.

?? you didnt respond to any of his points....

nice 'response' lol

if you cant add anything why bother posting don?

soul24rage

also imagine being proud winning the most corrupt world cup in history

how many people died building the qatari statiums?

blood football

shame on messi. dirtiest and most inhumane world cup in history. makes me sick how you guys pretend thats ok just cause you are messi bois

C'mon OG, if CR7 had won this WC, you wouldn't be saying any of this stuff.

Birdy

Birdy.. doesn't it bother you that from the TOTALITY of Barca forum that has been here since 2008 on, the only people who side with your opinion are Temptation and OG. Two world known Messi haters and NOT Barca supporters.
I personally wouldn't support PSG with Messi to win over Barca in any tie and don't know anyone who would in the forum.
Who are these "Messi fans" you refer to?
You have taken a monumental L. One for the history books. Your takes have been abysmally wrong. And you have yet to admit to that.
Once you accept that, I will gladly have another back and forth conversation with you about any topic. As so will anyone else. But until then, you are just grasping at straws.

The totality of Barca forum since 2008 has gradually disappeared so that fanboys like you took over the forum and the quality of posting fell really low...

Sorry that's the truth

As for taking Ls I don't mind at all, as long as the rules are fair and objective and the one who hands the Ws and the Ls is not biased, which is usually not the case.
If you haven't noticed, I wrote after the final that Argentina proved the most consistent team and other NTs that I thought to be better were super-underwhelming.
This normally, not in the world of fanaticism, counts as accepting I was wrong.
But I guess for you that's not enough, you would me to say that Messi is the Goat, bow down to him, post a dozen of pictures him kissing the trophy, and whatever other stupidity might be inside your head.
No thanks

As for the PSG cheering, like I said above, I am not sure.
Of course they won't admit it, because they are doing it secretly. But you can tell from their posts who they really support

DonAK

Cmon lads [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] [MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]

It's over a week since Messi won the World Cup.

kylian-mbapp%C3%A9-celebration.gif

BarcaOG

Banned
The totality of Barca forum since 2008 has gradually disappeared so that fanboys like you took over the forum and the quality of posting fell really low...

Sorry that's the truth

well put birdy. so true. all this forum is now is a messi wank fest and secret PSG fanboying.

CatalinR10

1 month ago.

For me, the most important moment for Argentina in this tournament.

Fk8II1UWYAEuDeC

Amazing goal but it shouldn't count in the first place since FIFA put a special gps device inside the ball so it would be perfectly placed to the bottom right corner , making it unsavable.

DonAK

I'm sure there's other Barcelona forums around. No one's forcing you lot to stick around tbh. :coffee:

BarcaOG

Banned
Cmon lads [MENTION=4451]Birdy[/MENTION] [MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]

It's over a week since Messi won the World Cup.

kylian-mbapp%C3%A9-celebration.gif

ew, mbappe. arrogant player who does not in the least compare to either messi and cr

of course you would choose another PSG player. mate, the game is up. youre just a messi fanboi who is temporarily a PSG fan (as long as messi is there)

sad

DonAK

Damn I'm caught. Barca should suspend my membership and take my soci card away and hand it over to you :lol:

Birdy

Wishing for Messi to do well is not the same as PSG doing well. I would be perfectly content with Messi scoring a hattrick and PSG losing for example. That's not a contradiction at all. The biggest logical fallacy here is you acting like people posting about Messi just because he is a former-player and not a current player is some kind of proof of people being fake fans lol.

Now, keep crying about how this thread is active and people are celebrating Argentina winning the World Cup. Keep crying until your eyelids fall off dude :lol:

Or you can post a thesis about how Dembele is an elite player and shouldn't have been pulled off after 40 minutes in a World Cup final and how it was an epic mistake by Deschamps.

5 paragraphs, 0 content, no response to my points

apart from a ridiculous claim confirming the logical contradiction: No, Messi scoring a hat-trick is not doing well with PSG, doing well is winning CL for instance, and that's his personal goal as it was to win a WC.

Thanks for proving who is the dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans