Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

Emi been rewarded purely for his World Cup final save and penalty shootout heroics which is kinda inevitable in a world cup year.

Bit harsh on Courtois who was immense all year though and MOTM in the CL final too.

FIFA awards is always about the world cup though, isn't it? Business end of the club season hasn't even started yet, so what else is there to rate players for?

Congrats to Messi though, deserved.

soul24rage

• Most appearances in FIFPRO XI.
• Record 7th Fifa 'The Best' Award.
• First and Only Player to win Fifa 'The Best' in three different decades.

The GOAT

:messiwc:

CatalinR10

Mbappe (IG): ?Another trophy at home. Big congratulations to Leo Messi, you are The Best. "

FqAb7eTXoAEotg2

Bring. Him. Home. !!!!!

Last edited:

FC B

Very nice from Mbappe to genuinely feel happy for Messi since he lost the WC trophy to him, the Fifa Best to him and his idol is none other than PR7 himself.

iniestaGOAT

Emi been rewarded purely for his World Cup final save and penalty shootout heroics which is kinda inevitable in a world cup year.

Bit harsh on Courtois who was immense all year though and MOTM in the CL final too.

Maybe he got punished for garbage world cup he had

Immense all year my ass

JohnN

Go for balon'Dor now.
Mbapee is behind him due to WC loss, no matter what.
Lewaflopski ha no say.
Neymar is not even close.
Only Benzema if he explodes in cl again could have an argument, but in a WC season, kind of hard.
Who else could be considered?

JohnN

It would be weird if it didn't. Every WC season it has the most impact in the voting.
But apart from that, is there another player individually performing above and beyond apart from Mbappe? He is the only one really on that individual level I think.

malvolio

Only unlikely winners that I could see - Vinicius, if Real do a treble or Haaland, if he does the PL/CL double.

Or Mbappe if he wins the CL by himself? But I doubt it as he will need Messi's assists to do that.

KingLeo10

Hoping he and Mbappe are on their A game. Bayern's suicidal defense won't hold up against them and in a shootout I trust Mbappe and Messi more than Choupo and co.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans