Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnN

Neymar Messi and Mbappe can't all play together. It's either Messi or Neymar.
But their midfield and defense get outplayed by good pressing so the forwards barely have any impact. This is their undoing for years. Splashing money without any sporting though, just marketing.
All that said, may they crash out of cl but let Messi score an epic 800th goal.

Messi983

He'll probably still play for Newells.

Doubt even the thugs in Rosario dare touch him or his family when they're there. If I had to bet it's probably related to one of his idiot brothers that seem distanced from the family and been involved with drug traffickers and other clowns.

If it's meant for his brother then why did they send message through Antonela's family?

Even in Europe you have folks jumping onto the pitch during games and in Argentina there is less/worse security I'd imagine. You never know when an idiot with a knife can come and stab you.

Anyway he should still be safe on the pitch but outside of it it's another thing. And I think he'd be more worried about Antonela and their kids than himself. Kidnappings is probably more a thing in Colombia or Brazil but also happened before in Argentina. I think Tevez's father was kidnapped and Riquelme's brother as well IIRC.

Nucky

Probably fake but still Diario AS reporting Barca are in talks with Messi over possible return to Barcelona in June after his contract with PSG expires.. Honestly I don't know what to think about this.. On one hand I'd be pleased if Leo comes back but on the other hand it would kind of destroy new project wich is based on young players.. And of course Messi's return would mean less playing time for youth players.. But our front 3 with Lewa,Messi and Dembele would be fire..

Messigician

Tier 0 source

🚨🚨| BREAKING: Lionel Messi & FC Barcelona are now in contact for his return to the club in June. @diarioas

Iniesta Ultra

What's sad is Messi be the only player who could override Xavihailmarycrossordie. He wouldn't let chihua be totally retarded on the pitch either.

JamDav1982

Xavis dream.

Best DM in world Busi... Best player in world Messi.. and best striker in world Lewa.

Then bitch about lacking 'intensity' any time get beat and point to the other players who are being asked to change their game for those players.

Messi back to Barca makes no sense for any idea of trying to build for future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans