Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

pregra

Thought both Neymar and Mbappe (slightly) looked better without Messi out there. Also helps that Di Maria was subbed as well. Holds on to the ball too long almost each attack

serghei

PSG has the chance to be a great soap opera this season. The first episodes are awesome. I might watch that shit more than I thought.

Total-Football

Messi was not good in second half and was walking about.

PSG went on to win game.

Messi cant have any complaints and needs to up his game.

First half Messi was outstanding... Problem he started running a lot and tracking back and things like that.. Come the second half.. His legs we cooked. Messi should respect his limits.. There is no need for tracking back if he can't, because obviously he simply has very poor stamina

feggydinho

For once i agree with you.

This is how Messi plays these days and it is bound to get worse as he ages.

No runs in behind, waits for ball at feet near the centre circle and then tries a one man show only with less pace, and accuracy than he was in his prime

Looking tough for Messi to get settled in, they even scored without him. He needs to clear his head and start getting more involved with more pressing and runs

Rory

Needs to be more ruthless and finish better. Similar to last year, started off with poor finishing and went on to score plenty. I'm sure we'll see a repeat of that. Him, Neymar and Di Maria all on the pitch is a tactical nightmare though

Givenchy

He came off most likely as a precaution from touching his knee area, doubt it's some tactical shit from Poch. everyone knows you aren't allowed to sub Messi

malvolio

First half Messi was outstanding... Problem he started running a lot and tracking back and things like that.. Come the second half.. His legs we cooked. Messi should respect his limits.. There is no need for tracking back if he can't, because obviously he simply has very poor stamina

mentally struggling with the fact he hasn't scored yet. he seemed consumed by it.

JamDav1982

He wasnt outstanding in first half but looked dangerous enough.

Second half he was walking. When he does that cant just stay on at all times as coach too scared to take him off.

Be good for PSG Messi knowing he can be taken off.

serghei

Barca did all sorts of stupid shit and went to great lengths to make Messi the most comfortable player in world football on all levels. PSG ain't doing this, or if they do, it will be great to see. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans