Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Laporta is done after these bombshells

Josep Maria Bartomeu: "Our management has been serious and responsible. I don't say it. La Liga, UEFA, FFP, and the auditors do."

Josep Maria Bartomeu: "Our serious rigorous management was ruined by the pandemic, that drastically decreased our revenue. We also started to suffer because of the salary limit imposed by UEFA."

Josep Maria Bartomeu: "During these years, we doubled the revenue. We were earning almost 1B a year. Obviously, this allowed us to spend more money in the various professional teams that won multiple titles."

Joan Gaspart (former president): "I would bet that Bartomeu did not take any money from the club, nor did he do anything illegal. As for the other 1,000 employees, I don't know them."

Joan Gaspart (former president): "With me as president, Messi would have stayed"

Laporta is on borrowed time

Messigician

Bartomeu speaks!

His explanation has sent shockwaves throughout Catalonia and is the number 1 trending public figure in all of Spain. I'll send over the main bombshells

Bartomeu: "It was a mistake to let Messi leave. It would not have happened with me."

Are you afraid of criminal charges?

Bartomeu: "No. First, they looked at the audit, then the due diligence. They never found anything. So no, let them claim whatever lies they want to look good for failing. "

Ferran Reverted said that your board paid up to 30% of the transfer fees in commissions for certain players. Is that true?

Bartomeu: "I don't remember ever doing that. Most were between 5-10%. If they talk so much, why don't they show everybody. Who was the player? Tebas and the board all have the accounts it's a complete lie"

Bartomeu: "I'm thinking of the big deals: Dembele, Coutinho, Mascherano, De Jong, Ter Stegen, Su?rez. I don't remember ever paying up to 30% in comissions."

Bartomeu: "We did not improvise anything. We developed a strategic plan from 2015 to 2021. A few months ago, Forbes magazine said that Bar?a is the highest valued club in the world. That is not achieved through improvisation."

Bartomeu: "In 2020, we received a 150M offer for Ansu Fati from an English club. Accepting that would have balanced the accounts. But no, we rejected it because the priority was the sporting project as was the refusal to sell Messi, we resigned rather than see Messi leave"

Bartomeu: "An English club offered more than what we paid for Demb?l?, but we refused for the sporting project"

Bartomeu: "Some of the players have contracts that improved every year because our revenue also increased proportionally. La Liga's salary limit was getting higher every season, so it allowed us for more room."

Bartomeu: "I would have signed the CVC deal. I don't know the exact terms, but they are a great way to get short term income for the club."

Bartomeu: "With us, the La Masia players have exit bonuses. Whenever they decide to leave, they get a large bonus. This happened with Xavi, Iniesta, and should have happened with Leo. It encourages them to leave when the time is right"

Bartomeu: "Nobody imagined the pandemic. We always thought Bar?a would keep on growing."
Bartomeu: "Griezmann was a strategic signing. We all agreed that he could bring a lot to the team. If we paid the release clause, that means we had the money, right?"

Bartomeu: "The Neto-Cilessen and Arthur-Pjanic operations were sportingly motivated. That does not mean they had their economic benefits too. They are good players misused"

Bartomeu: "During mine and Rosell's presidency, no board member ever took money from the club. We never did anything illegal"

What do you think about the new things the board will propose in the assembly, like becoming a soci telematically?

Bartomeu: "It's nonsensical that the majority of the socis don't have an assigned seat. The priority, above all, should be to watch the team."

Bartomeu: "After Messi's renewal, some other players came to us saying 'me too, me too!"

Were journalists paid by the club to praise the board?

Bartomeu: *Laughs* "I heard about that too. I mean, some journalists work for the club, and do things with the media department. But no, I didn't pay anyone to say good things about us. I would never do that."

More to come as tgis happens live

Messigician

Joan Gaspart (former president): "I love Bar?a too much. I agree with Bartomeu my biggest fear is that it becomes a 'SAD' (owned by a corporation, not the club's members). Also, it worries me that everyone can become a soci now, we have to keep the essence of the club intact.

I would have kept Messi no doubt. No I will not run for president but I am happy to run with Bartomeu if he decides to return. "

Stunning revelations

Messigician

Bartomeu speaks!

His explanation has sent shockwaves throughout Catalonia and is the number 1 trending public figure in all of Spain. I'll send over the main bombshells

Bartomeu: "It was a mistake to let Messi leave. It would not have happened with me."

Are you afraid of criminal charges?

Bartomeu: "No. First, they looked at the audit, then the due diligence. They never found anything. So no, let them claim whatever lies they want to look good for failing. "

Ferran Reverted said that your board paid up to 30% of the transfer fees in commissions for certain players. Is that true?

Bartomeu: "I don't remember ever doing that. Most were between 5-10%. If they talk so much, why don't they show everybody. Who was the player? Tebas and the board all have the accounts it's a complete lie"

Bartomeu: "I'm thinking of the big deals: Dembele, Coutinho, Mascherano, De Jong, Ter Stegen, Su?rez. I don't remember ever paying up to 30% in comissions."

Bartomeu: "We did not improvise anything. We developed a strategic plan from 2015 to 2021. A few months ago, Forbes magazine said that Bar?a is the highest valued club in the world. That is not achieved through improvisation."

Bartomeu: "In 2020, we received a 150M offer for Ansu Fati from an English club. Accepting that would have balanced the accounts. But no, we rejected it because the priority was the sporting project as was the refusal to sell Messi, we resigned rather than see Messi leave"

Bartomeu: "An English club offered more than what we paid for Demb?l?, but we refused for the sporting project"

Bartomeu: "Some of the players have contracts that improved every year because our revenue also increased proportionally. La Liga's salary limit was getting higher every season, so it allowed us for more room."

Bartomeu: "I would have signed the CVC deal. I don't know the exact terms, but they are a great way to get short term income for the club."

Bartomeu: "With us, the La Masia players have exit bonuses. Whenever they decide to leave, they get a large bonus. This happened with Xavi, Iniesta, and should have happened with Leo. It encourages them to leave when the time is right"

Bartomeu: "Nobody imagined the pandemic. We always thought Bar?a would keep on growing."
Bartomeu: "Griezmann was a strategic signing. We all agreed that he could bring a lot to the team. If we paid the release clause, that means we had the money, right?"

Bartomeu: "The Neto-Cilessen and Arthur-Pjanic operations were sportingly motivated. That does not mean they had their economic benefits too. They are good players misused"

Bartomeu: "During mine and Rosell's presidency, no board member ever took money from the club. We never did anything illegal"

What do you think about the new things the board will propose in the assembly, like becoming a soci telematically?

Bartomeu: "It's nonsensical that the majority of the socis don't have an assigned seat. The priority, above all, should be to watch the team."

Bartomeu: "After Messi's renewal, some other players came to us saying 'me too, me too!"

Were journalists paid by the club to praise the board?

Bartomeu: *Laughs* "I heard about that too. I mean, some journalists work for the club, and do things with the media department. But no, I didn't pay anyone to say good things about us. I would never do that."

More to come as tgis happens live

Bartomeu: "I don't know why Coutinho failed at Bar?a. When Iniesta told us he was leaving, we signed him knowing he was the best player in the Premier League. Iniesta could play on the left, as a 10x and as a 6 same as Iniesta"

Bartomeu: "Ousmane Demb?l? is a magnificent player. All of our technical staff agreed that we had to sign him. He has been really unlucky with injuries, but I hope he has some sort of regularity from now on. He will show his talent."

Bartomeu: "In 2010, we received that was at the top of football level. Now, it is still a leading club, but in other aspects. For example, economically and socially."

Bartomeu: "We left behind a great legacy. Sportingly and institutionally. The economic situation is not that bad."

Messigician

"Bartomeu winked and smiled at a passing journalist who asked will he will sign Messi back if he returns as Barca president"

"Laporta is in a difficult position, the board and former presidents like Gaspart all support Bartomeu and believe Laporta is Ill equipped for the demands of running a modern club "

Stunning! It's genuinely happening a motion of no confidence is loading

TheStig

I don't often post but I read this forum regularly. Is it really not possible to senction this trolling/spam about Bartomeu in every thread? It's getting hard to read this forum because of one user.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans