Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messigician

Neymar left Barcelona for a reason. He wanted the spotlight to himself. Now he has to share the ball with Messi.

Messi will destroy Ligue 1. It is such a joke league. Besides a few teams, it is about the standard of the Championship league in England. It would not surprise me if PSG win league by 30 points.

Yet they lost the league...

eaman

Hopefully he has some sort of get out clause anytime he wants. It would be ideal if he was brilliant and the team were shit and got knocked out of the champions league in the group stages. He'd have to leave then wouldn't he

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yes psg are world class but not better than 4 or 5 other teams. They also mostly drop out of the champions league every year without much fight because the league they are in doesn't prepare them for even the likes of united

Last four matches:

PSG-Manu: 3-1

PSG-Manu: 1-2

PSG-Manu: 1-3

PSG-Manu: 2-0

2 W 2 L - Just because they lost unlucky to manu because of a pen in the 93th minute doesnt mean they arent prepared lol. How can a team which isnt prepared came to final and semi final last two years ?

Tackle

All this talk about "new negotiations" with Barca went away as quickly as they popped up. As I suspected, nothing more than a symbolic move by the club to put together a "final offer."

FinBarcelonafan

All those extremely highly paid PSG players .. add the extortionate salaries of Ramos , Wijnaldum , Donnarumma and now Messi ... all this whilst the players of league winners Lille had to take a salary cut due to the ?rules ..

Yes, how is that possible?? Lille also sold some players

zanela

Without emotional affiliation to the colors you wear, any success on the pitch would feel hollow, more so for someone who was deeply invested like Messi was in Barcelona. I take solace in the fact that his best years were celebrated at Camp Nou and he will forever be remembered in the Blaugrana shirt across the world, regardless of how it pans out for him hereon.

I am sad for the way it ended and that he joins a club that is beneath his stature and legacy. I wish him all the success with Argentina, as he teams up with some of his compatriots, but I can't for the life of me wish the same for his current employer.

eaman

Last four matches:

PSG-Manu: 3-1

PSG-Manu: 1-2

PSG-Manu: 1-3

PSG-Manu: 2-0

2 W 2 L - Just because they lost unlucky to manu because of a pen in the 93th minute doesnt mean they arent prepared lol. How can a team which isnt prepared came to final and semi final last two years ?

That recent 2 nil to united was kinda unfair. United were the better team and psg were actually terrible throughout the groupstage. Anyway who cares its the 5th best league in Europe he'll be playing in now. Not sure why he doesn't care that he's playing there every week. Guess he's already thinking of retirement

ItachiXXX

Yes psg are world class but not better than 4 or 5 other teams. They also mostly drop out of the champions league every year without much fight because the league they are in doesn't prepare them for even the likes of united

They lack leadership and winning mentality, that's what Ramos and Messi will bring. Messi will score less goals but provide more chances or assist. Him having a talent like Mbappe in front of him, that's not hard to rack up assist every game

Messigician

I called for an Uber and was shocked when the Eibarman showed up! He said Ligue 1 is filled with part time taxi drivers and farmers which can fill the void left by Eibar. ?It is my dream job, there are no big games!?

Messigician

I was born and raised in Eibar. My grandfather used to tell me stories about Eibarman, a dwarf from Barcelona that travels to Eibar. He scores 6 penalties and then disappears until the next Eibar game. I still have nightmares that he?s hiding in our stadium.

Messigician

Fuck Covid. But if there's any silver lining where we Barcelona are concerned it's that it's helped bring clarity to things.

PSG plundered from us the Most Expensive Signing in Football History for 222 milli AND THE BEST PLAYER OF ALL TIME ON A FREE.

What a joke of a club we are. Truly.

Hope PSG do hang on to Mbappe. At least for a season. (Messi joining could dissuade him from ditching Paris for Madrid entirely.) Skinny Ronaldo must be kicking himself over in Italy :D

They surely must be the favourites for the Champions League now along with Chelsea with Lukaku. Probably Bayern.

Messi isn't winning champions league with PSG lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans