Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Ramos to concede a penalty and red card in the 90th minute of the CL semi finals to get PSG eliminated. :bartomeu:

Catta

Will be disgusting seeing him in a QSG shirt. But he is still to good for MLS or Newells.

Shame that he didn't get a farewell like Xavi. That is what hurts the most.

Messigician

Messi is the GOAT but if he wants to prove himself at another league it shouldn't be the easy option PSG.

But he is smart knows at 34 he cannot do well in the prem. No one will tolerate him walking around

Hardy

Ronaldo left a Star Sided Man United and joined a struggling Real Madrid to revive them

Ronaldo again left a Star Sided Madrid and joined a struggling Juventus to revive them and the Serie A

Messi has left a struggling Barcelona in debt and now joins a Star Sided PSG.

who's this? Team Cristiano Ronaldo or CR7 Rap Rhymes? :mou:

xxxxxx

Barca fandom at its worst.

Wishing injuries on Messi, blabbing about football that they know nothing about, acting like a victim.

Horrible fans and a deserving end to this saga.

Who wished for Messi to get injured? I've not seen that at all.

I've only seen people not wish him because he's going to a corrupt team like PSG. They are a very hated team.

xxxxxx

Messi is the GOAT but if he wants to prove himself at another league it shouldn't be the easy option PSG.

But he is smart knows at 34 he cannot do well in the prem.

He would still dominate the Premier League. He's going there because City didn't make an offer and because some of his friends are there. If Neymar wasn't there, I doubt that Messi would have joined them.

But I do agree that it is a waste for him to join a joke league. PSG is about to win every game by 4 or 5 in that league. The true test comes against the competitive sides in the Champions League.

FinBarcelonafan

Ronaldo left a Star Sided Man United and joined a struggling Real Madrid to revive them

Ronaldo again left a Star Sided Madrid and joined a struggling Juventus to revive them and the Serie A

Messi has left a struggling Barcelona in debt and now joins a Star Sided PSG.

Didn't Juventus win seven times in a row Italian league before Ronaldo? Struggling my ass

Messigician

Official: Real Madrid's board have unanimously agreed to execute both civil and criminal legal actions against the president of LaLiga, Mr. Javier Tebas and against Mr. Javier de Jaime Guijarro, responsible for the CVC Fund and against the CVC Capital Partners.

? via @MadridXtra

Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans