Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmilerBam

Disgusting how most of the Barca '' fans'' on here are treating our greatest player. Then again, just cockroaches talking about the greatest ever(or at least top 3), so no one gives a shit about them.

KingLeo10

EV got 1 good win over ZZ's RM in LL (the 3-0). Rest were destructions of a bum RM with Solari and Lopetegui.

If we met them in Europe in 17/18 (under ZZ) they would have beat us without too much problems.

KingLeo10

He did better against RM in the league than Lucho.

Lucho faced a much stronger RM from 14-17 than EV did (especially solari, lope)

Lucho had huge win v RM in 14-15 to win the league. The 4-0 destruction. And the famous 2-3 at the Bernabeu. All against very strong RM sides (90 points RM sides). Try again.

Temptation

If Messi comes back he's starting every single game under Xavi.

In his defense, he'll probably bring the X Factor currently lacking in Barca

Last edited:

Messigician

No one was more burtheut than me when Messi left for free

But I thought a 60 goal a season in farmers league Messi was joining PSG

Not 2 goals a season dumped out by a garbage Madrid side.

So yes my opinion has changed

People need to understand football is fickle and what we say about current Messi doesn't mean squat about his overall legacy which is unique in history

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Lucho faced a much stronger RM from 14-17 than EV did (especially solari, lope)

Lucho had huge win v RM in 14-15 to win the league. The 4-0 destruction. And the famous 2-3 at the Bernabeu. All against very strong RM sides (90 points RM sides). Try again.

The 4-0 was against Benitez.... the 3-2 was just a Messi masterclass, 2-1 was good. Anyways, we've seen how difficult it is to win against Real, EV made it too easy :valverde2:

KingLeo10

The 4-0 was against Benitez.... the 3-2 was just a Messi masterclass, 2-1 was good. Anyways, we've seen how difficult it is to win against Real, EV made it too easy :valverde2:

Benitez is league winner with Valencia, CL winner and CL finalist. He was past his prime by 2015 but still leagues above Solari and a league above Lope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans