Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I thought you said you were going to calm down a bit after getting your main banned? You need to find a hobby man.

Andresito

Staff member
We expect OG to learn after countless of bans but everytime he becomes unhinged a while after the ban again. This thread is like a fucking sandbox.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

MNM on fire since their loss against Real Madrid, motivation because Mbappe will stay for another season ? Neymar looks like a new player, Messi playing faster, Mbappe best player in the world right now.

Crazy stuff.

Messigician

Tears in my eyes dawgs

Ronaldinho: "Sandro Rosell is an incredible person. We have been friends for many years. What has happened to him has made him stronger. He always wants to help other people."

Nice executive Rosell didn't deserve the hate he got from the so called "fans"

Andresito

Staff member
Tears in my eyes dawgs

Ronaldinho: "Sandro Rosell is an incredible person. We have been friends for many years. What has happened to him has made him stronger. He always wants to help other people."

Nice executive Rosell didn't deserve the hate he got from the so called "fans"

Why do you post that here?

JamDav1982

Messi fails if PSG dont win CL.

Couple goals and quite a few assists in that Farmer League when have Mbappe and Neymar up top with him is not what Messi was brought for.

Can pick a mile off the ones that would be doing back flips for assists v some no mark French side.

Next year is his again chance to be a worthwhile signing and not a failed Barca reject.

OGbarca

Banned
anyone thinking messi will do anything for psg next season when he is 35 and the only functional forward that team has mbappe has moved to real is delusional

so i suppose its fair to assume all the messi supporters will begin screaming "cl title incoming" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans