Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raketa10

Took a worse squad (ancient Busquets, Vidal, Rakitic midfield; Pique Roberto Alba Lenglet defense) than the current one to the CL semis in 18/19

And that was while in the last vestiges of his prime

Back to back Europas without him

When you reflect on it it was a true miracle! It's actually funny how back than people thought that wasn't a success. Imagine if that idiot Dembele scored a clear chance in the last minute we would have probably won CL that year. I miss him sooo much!

Last edited:

Nazario1985

Messi
Maradona
R9
Zidane
Baggio

True top5

Throwing Cr7 name in top10 all time is ridiculous

But shows you how media nowadays view the game & cares only about stats even though if you play like shit

I think it's ridiculous to put Zidane and R9 and bagio in front of CR7. and bagio is no way near R9 or Zidane !!!

As much as we love those guys or hate CR7 their is no WAY they can reach his individual heights.

Morten

I think it's ridiculous to put Zidane and R9 and bagio in front of CR7. and bagio is no way near R9 or Zidane !!!

As much as we love those guys or hate CR7 their is no WAY they can reach his individual heights.

Well, the guy you respond to never makes a serious post.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Ronaldinho also a bit underrated here, he was unplayable in his peak, it was too short though

my favourite Ronny Video, i remember watching it 7/8 years ago, enjoy guys [MENTION=30154]Temptation[/MENTION] [MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION] [MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]

Horatio

You're welcome
[MENTION=28187]Fati_Future_BallonDor[/MENTION]

Nice vid! [MENTION=29773]Rassvet[/MENTION] deserved a tag though.

Meh I get the argument

Take away ronaldos goals what do u get?

Nothing & his fanboys won?t accept the truth but why for example Ali Daei didn?t get this praise of being an all time great 😂😂 he held the record for years but no one cares until Penaldo broke the record 🤷🏻*♂️

If we talking about overall game & talent

Cristiano Ronaldo isn?t in top 20 for real & Baggio was better but kids would say otherwise 😄

If you really Think Cr7 is better than R9 then F*** what you know bro 😂😂

Nazario1985

If you really Think Cr7 is better than R9 then F*** what you know bro ����

CR7 is ahead of R9 head and shoulder and i don't think you even watched R9 in his prime!!

R9 is my favorite player of all time, but I'm not an idiot to say he produced the same career as CR7 or better even Nazario himself will not say a foolish thing like that!!

Nazario1985

Yeah baggio wasn?t that good ����*♂️

Bagio was good so = top 5 ?

Top 5 means head and shoulder above every player in the galaxy through your whole career ! you know people like Pele / Maradona / Messi / CR7 ..

What IQ do you have?

He can't be in a top 30 fgs ! let alone a top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans