Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowy

FkMmkaDXwDUR6U8

tactical support supersub PaPuBecks got dis! :rambo:#GoldenBallz

raskolnikov

Meanwhile, the French squad ravaged by "camel virus", "knee injuries to Giroud" etc. will be full strength of the players available :lewa:

That was all mindgames to begin with.
Im still convinced France easily wins since they have better faster stronger players and more creators and goalscorers.

KingLeo10

That was all mindgames to begin with.
Im still convinced France easily wins since they have better faster stronger players and more creators and goalscorers.

I know it was. Just a bunch of Messi haters were already testing relativistic speeds with these conspiracy theories/excuses.

Temptation

Let's hope The GOAT , the 7 times Ballon D'or , 6 time Europe golden boot winner , 10 times best player in Spain , 8 times Pichichi winner , 3 times Uefa Best player of the year , Fifa World player of the year , The Best Fifa Football Player , IFFHS player of the decade , MVP in World Cup/Copa America/Finalissima/U20WC/Olympics , and Laureus award scores against France.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=4179]malvolio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION]

[MENTION=16735]bismp[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22502]soul24rage[/MENTION]

[MENTION=15353]JohnN[/MENTION]

[MENTION=20218]Horatio[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12746]catalinutzR80[/MENTION]

[MENTION=23192]Messigician[/MENTION]

[MENTION=1732]jamrock[/MENTION]

[MENTION=19407]Andresito[/MENTION]

I know this is a huge match for you guys. Good luck to all the Messi supporters on the forum. Enjoy the game, lads.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

Unlikely any of the French players actually had camel flu/MERS and are well enough to start a 90 minute game of football. That virus is very rough and furthermore isn't spread very easily between person to person.

Probably those guys just caught colds and are getting dosed up with some decongestants.

Jadentheman

I feel like its risky formation. Midfield will have to have the game of their lives to prevent transition. Pray Dembele has his normal performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans