Lionel "The Greatest of All Time" Messi

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No sympathy for the  ? his decision joining this trash team was his biggest mistake?. If he joined man city at least winning the premier league would count ?. 2 years just lost for nothing

While I'm sure he would love to win another CL, I don't think he goes crying to the bed considering he won the World Cup lol.

Raketa10

Understatement of the year. A corpse would have done better lol.. a corpse would have scared bayern at least.

So I suppose we should conclude the same about Mbappe since he was even worse? PSG lost both games because of horrible midfield. If Qataris have any brain at all they will invest heavily in midfielders next summer.

Last edited:

malvolio

No sympathy for the �� ? his decision joining this trash team was his biggest mistake?. If he joined man city at least winning the premier league would count ?. 2 years just lost for nothing

He won a WC mate. No CL with City or anyone else beats that. Sure, nice to have, but not something he really needed, despite him saying he would like to win one more.

fergus90

I think Messi knew going to PSG was unlikely to win him another CL, but given he was without a club with season start approaching, no club but Paris could realistically afford him.

Birdy

I think Messi knew going to PSG was unlikely to win him another CL, but given he was without a club with season start approaching, no club but Paris could realistically afford him.

The contrary.
Messi is notorious for his bad takes on football things, like Ney coming back after Anfield in 2019 and all that crap
In his mind, he thought he is going to a super competitive team that is a CL candidate.
LOL

ajnotkeith

The contrary.
Messi is notorious for his bad takes on football things, like Ney coming back after Anfield in 2019 and all that crap
In his mind, he thought he is going to a super competitive team that is a CL candidate.
LOL

I think PSG were simply the only CL team offering him the money he was looking for.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Maybe Man City would have signed him if we told him earlier in the summer we couldn't renew him, maybe not. Who knows, but they wanted him a year before.

We probably screwed him over a bit by delaying it until August when Tebas had apparently told Laporta in June we couldn't register him unless we signed the CVC deal which he had no intention of doing.

In the end PSG were probably the only realistic "top" team so he signed with them pretty quickly.

Rassvet

Fattest W in forum history for [MENTION=1742]BarcaOG[/MENTION]

Fquto-eXgAIrRH9

Leaves Barca to win Champions league... ends up never again winning champions league
It couldbt have happened to a nicer fellow

This guy and CR7 and very overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans