Liverpool

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
The guard of honour is going to be my new Facebook cover photo. Hurry up match, I want to do it already. XD

EdmondDantes

My word Rodgers is worse than Hodgson ever was in press conferences. I feel sorry for L'pool fans who have to listen to that gobshite.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
10421435_1137767812947547_4125817600936094102_n.png

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Jenks

I don't think Liverpool actually need that much to get back into the top four. Splash out on Berahino and Benteke and they'll be right back in the mix IMO.

Jenks

It's the striking department that has cost them. They've basically had no half-decent striker all season. Sturridge and Suarez alone scored as many goals between them as Liverpool have in 2014/15.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It's the striking department that has cost them. They've basically had no half-decent striker all season. Sturridge and Suarez alone scored as many goals between them as Liverpool have in 2014/15.

Indeed. They scored more goals at home last season than they did altogether this season. Gerard was their topscorer.

EdmondDantes

No. what's really cost them is the fact they've squandered away over 100 million last summer alone on rubbish. Keep buying midtable fodder, midtable fodder is what you eventually become. The only difference is, after investing over almost 300 million under Rodgers, they've only got Coutinho and a very very injury prone Sturridge to show for.

Der Kaiser

Am I the only one feeling like Liverpool is doing a Tottenham right now? Sell their best player for big money and invest it in quantity rathrer than quality... All these players like Markovic, Manquillo, Moreno etc have potential but are they players that make you better right now? Lovren and Lallana are decent, but not CL class IMO. I think pool will really struggle this year, maybe they'll fit together next season..

I know I wasnt the only one saying this but you could tell this season was going to be shit for them. The did the exact same thing as Tottenham the year before, with almost the exact same result. Theres so much god damn money being spent in the PL, yet so few really great teams.
What teams like Sevilla do year after year compared to what this trainwreck of a club does with all their money...

Home of Barca Fans