Lliga: Atletico Madrid - Barca 0-1 !!!CAMPIONS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Let's not forget there are 2 records to break and 1 award to get.
MSN have 114 goals, we need 5 more to surpass cristiano-higuain-benzema all time record of 118.
Messi needs 3 assists to break his own record(30) and also surpass de bruyne who is now leading the top league assists with 21, leo has 19.
Finally, leo is 2 goals behind cristiano for the pichichi.

As great as the treble will be, imagine if we get all these records as well.

:yawn:

If Messi cared for pichichi he wouldn't let Neymar take 2 penalties not give record assists.
It's nice to beat records but sometimes I feel some fans are obsessing over it worse than Cristina.

Leo_Messi

I would be happy with just a narrow win and no injuries. I don't expect fireworks today. Winning the league today would be a great thing and then the Depor game could be used as a fixture that pays homage to the team. No nerves either of needing to win that game against a Depor team that is fighting to stay up.

I hope that Lucho won't risk Suárez today if he is not 100% fit. It would be a big blow if he became injured and missed the season finals.

We are playing with momentum and for the league title and this should be deciding factors. Aside from us having the better team.

JamDav1982

As much as would like to see league won today there is nothing quite like winning league at home on last day of season.

Either way be happy but winning at home feels a bit more special!

I remember Alex Ferguson who won countless trophies always said it was the best way to win it!

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??

If Messi cared for pichichi he wouldn't let Neymar take 2 penalties not give record assists.
It's nice to beat records but sometimes I feel some fans are obsessing over it worse than Cristina.

Didn't we have the exact same conversation couple days earlier? Or was it someone else?
Yes messi doesn't care at all, I and lots of others care though.
We want him to win everything and it's always good for the club as well.

Djab

Won't be too sad for a loss to be honest. Cause we have the Depor game at disposal.
But God forbid injuries. Really not a good time to be sidelined, even for the mighty Douglas.

Anyways, if we are able to wrap up the title at Calderon let's do it. Not because of revenge or something like that. But for the sake of rest in the last match. And because winning it sooner, the better :p

Visca Barça :barca_scarf:

Vilarrubi

As much as would like to see league won today there is nothing quite like winning league at home on last day of season.

Either way be happy but winning at home feels a bit more special!

I remember Alex Ferguson who won countless trophies always said it was the best way to win it!

I agree but this one would be fitting to win at the Calderon as they won at ours last season.

StarLord

One of those penaldos was in the CdR though. But yes, Messi knows much better than obsessing about the stupid Pichichi. Without penaldos and that Granada game, CR would never even be in contention.

As for breaking the Higuain-Benzema-Christiano record, of course it would be nice and I think we will get there, but I wouldn't mind a hat-trick of assists from Pique for a hat-trick of goals from Mascherano in the CL final one little bit.

Afro

If Suarez isn't 100% he shouldn't be risked whatsoever. Two finals coming up, and there's no need to risk him considering we have the "insurance" policy of the Depor game next week.

Hoping for no injuries. I'm wondering if Lucho will spring a surprise tactically to try and limit any potential injuries.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
One of those penaldos was in the CdR though. But yes, Messi knows much better than obsessing about the stupid Pichichi. Without penaldos and that Granada game, CR would never even be in contention.

As for breaking the Higuain-Benzema-Christiano record, of course it would be nice and I think we will get there, but I wouldn't mind a hat-trick of assists from Pique for a hat-trick of goals from Mascherano in the CL final one little bit.

Clearly, the midfield is sacrificed under Lucho as he intentionally moved the focus to attack. Naturally, the front 3 will score more but there are unsung heroes working hard to enable that.
Trident is great but people should stop with obsessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans