Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

L

linetty

First half was shit because Mascherano played in midfield (he was supported more in the second and then Busi came on). First half for Real Madrid, second for Barca- I think that sums it up. GREAT win!!

:barca flag:

vinni

first half was terrible. Second one i wont complain about. It was a classico after all. So happy about about the win :)

JackaL

Forum got too much traffic probably. The game was something I haven't seen for a while. Funny, the speakers even mentioned that Barca kinda appears like "old" Madrid. The counter attacking game really does change your usual passing / control ability I guess. Yet, we managed to win against a much better Madrid side (first half). Suarez' goal was pure genious, control and shooting was superb. Neymar improved in 2nd half, yet complacent as ever. I've never seen Barca passing so badly. In the last couple of minutes Suarez literally passed to opponents instead of making a crucial deadly pass to his team mates.

We won, which is great for us and the potential league title. But I guess we have to be much better to win the league, as well as to proceed in the CL.

BarcaGirl

Awful 1st half, much better 2nd half. But again we wasted so many chances. Busquets in midfield is absolutely indispensable.

VISCA EL BARÇA :barca flag: Disappointed with Neymar and Messi 1st half, but we still won, and that's what matters! Our 23th La Liga honour is incoming!

Icarium

Lifestealer
So glad at least we turned up in second half. Otherwise i would be so pissed right now, i think our players were little tired or the shift from no-intensity team like city and super intense team like madrid caused that. After that freak suarez goal we dominated the game even more than how real dominated in first half. If neymar was in form it would be more visible. Suarez will get 2 weeks rest. Neymar won't i think it is better to bench him for couple of games until sevilla away.

Barcelonista

So happy for the win. Two great wins against two top teams. Should improve our finishing to win the treble. Only Bayern can stop us but they just lost Robben for several weeks. What a renaissance we're having!!!

Fibonacci

Madrid played better in the first half, but we really played better in the second. We could've scored tons of goals - Iker and Neymar saved them many times. Not sure what match people who say they played us off the pitch were watching.

Plus, let's keep in mind that we had a game mid-week, while Madrid had the whole week to prepare. They had clearly studied us well, but a few adjustments in the second half and the entrance of Busi really helped.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I hope our midfield problem will not be exposed during the later stages of the CL. MSN can't do everything by themselves.

And MSN was lacking today.

serghei

Should have pushed for the 3rd IMO, but a win is a win. We dominated Real massively in the 2nd half and we deserved the win overall.

Home of Barca Fans