Lliga: (El Clasico) FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 2-1

xXKonan

If Xavi-Iniesta start and Rakitic is on the Bench I will personally throw my computer out The window.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If Xavi-Iniesta start and Rakitic is on the bench Pep Guardiola will turn back his plane and go hit Lucho in the face..

If Xavi-Iniesta start and Rakitic is on the bench the rest of the players will wave their underwear if it's white as a sign of surrendering ..

If ...

Well; good thing is it's safe to assume that Lucho will not start Xavi-Iniesta! By now, he knows better :)

F

Flavia

Both Xavi and Iniesta can't start together against rm. Not enough workrate or strenght there anymore. rm midfielders would dominate them again. Without Busi, there isn't any choice. It has to be this:

[formation=barca,10]
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-MASCH-0-0-0
0-RAKITIC-0-0-0-XAVI/INIESTA-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
It'll be a 4-2 victory. Messi will get his third Clasico hat-tick. Suarez will get the other goal. Benzema and Cristiano for RM. You heard it here first!

G

Gasgas

Mido and his inexplicable love for xavi-iniesta midfield.
Against teams that pressed us? Like bayern when they beat us 7-0? Like spain vs brazil? Like spain vs netherlandsLike atletico last season? Like real in the CDR last season?

I dont know about you but i am tired of being called 7up, i am tired of my team being beat down by young energetic mids overrunning old legs.
Xavi-iniesta doesnt offer any control. That is anther myth held dearly by people still livng in pep's era

Antimadridista1

This Clasico is definitely for us.
Hope that we'll smash them hard . This is what they deserve.
Rakitic, Iniesta, MSN are a must. The only question is Bartra/Mathieu but I think that Lucho will go for the frenchman.

Bucky

Penya Member
This Clasico is definitely for us.
Hope that we'll smash them hard . This is what they deserve.
Rakitic, Iniesta, MSN are a must. The only question is Bartra/Mathieu but I think that Lucho will go for the frenchman.

Indeed. I think the majority would love to see Bartra but I believe Lucho will pick Mathieu due to having "more experience" regardless of his ability to choke under pressure.

ppxrare

I watched the last Classico three times and I know what I am talking about. We went from a position where we had our chances whe nSuarez and Xavi were playing to a position where we got totally outclassed when Rakitic and Pedro got in.

Watch Real's third goal : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJotxHV6whw

Xavi is more important than Iniesta in special games in my opinion. But Iniesta put on a great performance against Rayo, I hope he keeps on improving to his A game.

this guy is absolutely trolling, no way he can be this delusional. Third goal is a F*** up from iniesta and masch, has nothing to do with rakitic. You seem to be ignoring the Real Madrid's chances in the first half where they dominated us and had like over 3 shots hit the crossbar and several shots on target. Guess which midfield pairing was playing then?

Mido

Allright, you're obviously entitled to your opinion. :cheers:

Let's see if Lucho starts them together in one of these matches, and we'll get more answers then.

Once again , I do have trust in Luis Enrique, and I wouldn't mind at all if he has a different opinion. The most important thing when you're Barca is 1 - to win and 2- to play well. Winning is the priority.

Mido

Gasgas, if you think that alining Xavi--Iniesta together in 2015 is using the same tactics as in the Pep era, then you must as delusional as I am...

G

Gasgas

Gasgas, if you think that alining Xavi--Iniesta together in 2015 is using the same tactics as in the Pep era, then you must as delusional as I am...
So you are delusional? :pep:
And BTW i dont think using xavii-iniesta together in 2015 is the same tactic as 2015. The two as a midfield duo lack too many things most of which we can't do without if we want to beat big teams and trying to make up for those will destabilize our team completely and cause even more harm.
And Oh that removes me out of the "delusional" group and that leaves you there.
Redeem yourself :mats:

Mido

So you are delusional? :pep:
And BTW i dont think using xavii-iniesta together in 2015 is the same tactic as 2015. The two as a midfield duo lack too many things most of which we can't do without if we want to beat big teams and trying to make up for those will destabilize our team completely and cause even more harm.
And Oh that removes me out of the "delusional" group and that leaves you there.
Redeem yourself :mats:

Ok

DinhoR10

Real madrid just got ripped through at home by Schalke, not like us, when we lose they score a lucky goal then park the bus. they were soundly beaten. There is no part of the game where RM is better than us currently attack, midfield or defense. The only sore spot we have right now is Iniesta's lack of creative contribution but that's more than made up for by Messi. I expect atleast a draw, we may not win it simply because of the city game but with our fire power and their crappy defense I wouldn't be surprised if we win soundly.

Bucky

Penya Member
Real madrid just got ripped through at home by Schalke, not like us, when we lose they score a lucky goal then park the bus. they were soundly beaten. There is no part of the game where RM is better than us currently attack, midfield or defense. The only sore spot we have right now is Iniesta's lack of creative contribution but that's more than made up for by Messi. I expect atleast a draw, we may not win it simply because of the city game but with our fire power and their crappy defense I wouldn't be surprised if we win soundly.

THANK YOU!!!

:cheers::hooray::barca flag::thumbsup2::goodpost:

Someone who get's it.

Home of Barca Fans