Lliga Round 2: Valladolid - Barca 0-1

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Maybe. But if Semedo was on, we wouldn't be a goal up either. The manager needs to get the most of the players since we're lacking a WC option.

When it comes to CL, Semedo not being able to assist doesn't matter because Roberto has 0 UCL career assists and largely bottles it in all UCL matches he's played.

But Roberto not being able to defend actually DOES matter and screws us over when we're playing a Roma or PSG and the likes who wreck us on the wing.

Morten

So, its going to be another one of those seasons were Barca does just enough to secure 3 points all of the time, congrats with the title already.

Xaviniesta

Why is Vidal playing as a RM and why is Malcom playing as a LM? Does EV even know what their actual positions are?

serghei

Valverde after the game, just to spare you some time guys:

It was a tough game, all games in this league are tough, which is why it's so hard to win. As I expected, Valladolid showed they are a very good team. I am proud of my team, that we were very good in defense and we managed to stop the opponent from playing their game.

- Alftedo Martinez, Onda Cero
- Why did you sub Dembele for Vidal in min 75?

Well, sometimes you have to think about the result and do some things in order to win. You have to learn to suffer in this league. No game is easy. But, as I said, we were in control and we didn't concede, so I'm proud of my team.

- Dembele scored, are you happy for him? Is he ready now to play a full game?

We like Dembele very much and he is a key player for us. But as you know he's had some injury problems last year. But step by step he's getting into rythm and I'm sure he can help us a lot. He is a very young player with a bright future. We have to be patient. Today he had a very good game, but he can still improve in some areas.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans