Lliga | Round 5: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 4-1

BBZ8800

I thought that we will suffer defeats much sooner.
This is actually better than expected.

Motivation is surely a problem.
We will perform much better when players will wake up and realize that we won't win matches just because we are Barca, without any effort.

But I don't expect that too happen too soon.
We will play hot and cold for 1-2 Months surely...

JamDav1982

Well, it's true this season. There's an awesome starting 11, but not so much after that. Until january, at least.

This game was lost by the starting eleven though and it was the big players that were as bad anyone.

Tonights game had little to do with squad depth it was more down to a crappy lackluster performance from players that expected to turn up and win.

mazp

People were saying the same garbage last season. Have at least a little faith in your team.

I have faith but I'm not blind. Our defense is garbage compared to last season , we have no bench, last season we had Xavi and Pedro. Grueling early schedule, and a ban. Which we didn't have last season.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
People were saying the same garbage last season. Have at least a little faith in your team.

But, just to play devil's advocate, last season we were lucky enough to not be plagued by injuries with this kind of magnitude; last season our defense was much better; last season our depth was better at least with Xavi and Pedro available.

It is certainly not the end of the world, but so far this season we have been really, really underwhelming. Coupled with injuries, completely depleted bench/depth and a worsening defense, we might have a completely different outcome this season. Basically it comes down to whether MSN can outscore our opponents, I feel. If they can't and have a bad/off day, we are screwed.

F

Flavia

This game was lost by the starting eleven though and it was the big players that were as bad anyone.

Tonights game had little to do with squad depth it was more down to a crappy lackluster performance from players that expected to turn up and win.

Surely. But when you starting 11 isn't delievering, having some good impact subs on the bench, that can make a difference, helps a lot. There isn't that this season. Namely, Xavi. A better young forward than munir could also make some sort of impact. There's nothing like that this season, until Arda is available.

Barcafan 2304

Think you are right. There is an attitude with some at present who feel they turn up and will win. Although it ended well on Sunday against levante, the first half was shocking and there was a palpable sense in the ground that many were going through the motions. A cold hard wake up call is needed and I pray it was delivered tonight

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
[vine]https://vine.co/v/ePET0i6uUAa[/vine]

What a cunt.

This guy :lol:

Sergi Gomez (Celta): "Hitting Suarez in the back? Those thing can happen, but I certainly didn't want to hurt him. He's a great player."

JamDav1982

Surely. But when you starting 11 isn't delievering, having some good impact subs on the bench, that can make a difference, helps a lot. There isn't that this season. Namely, Xavi. A better young forward than munir could also make some sort of impact. There's nothing like that this season, until Arda is available.

Last season the front three were virtually undroppable on form but only ever really rotated to rest.

I dont believe for one second that Messi, Neymar and Suarez for example are now in a comfort zone as they dont fear getting dropped. They did not have that fear last season either even though Pedro was there.

Very rarely did Lucho turn to Pedro to change a game.

F

Flavia

[vine]https://vine.co/v/ePET0i6uUAa[/vine]

What a cunt.

This guy :lol:

Sergi Gomez (Celta): "Hitting Suarez in the back? Those thing can happen, but I certainly didn't want to hurt him. He's a great player."

La liga really needs to start using video footage to punish players.

Roberto cant play as a midfielder, he is a catastrophy there. Terrible move by enrique. Deserved win and embarrising from Barca. Hopefully enrique will be replaced at the end of this season. I want de boer in. Barca football again. Not this defensive crap.

JamDav1982

Roberto cant play as a midfielder, he is a catastrophy there. Terrible move by enrique. Deserved win and embarrising from Barca. Hopefully enrique will be replaced at the end of this season. I want de boer in. Barca football again. Not this defensive crap.

Ajax are terrible to watch virtually every time I have watched them the past couple seasons.

Like the worst slow, safe passing of Barca that stopped working years ago.

F

Flavia

What?

Home of Barca Fans