Lliga | Round 5: Celta Vigo - FC Barcelona 4-1

Kuchi

Somehow i feel this will be our thougest game yet. They are in form, Nolito is sharp as hell...would be a bit surprised if we pull an atletico and win

El Flaco

why would you blame Lucho if barca drop points today? Rakitic is Messi or what?

We need our best players who're available.

With all respect to Levante, Celta is a much better team compared to them....

---------------------

Last edited:

Kuchi

Kind of wastefull by us, of course Nolito gets a super goal in spite of our 2 clear chances. Hope Bilbao get a point, we're not winning here

Meh, game over, suarez was totally absent.

Last edited:

Sinchan

bring back Rakitic. his defensive abilities are surely missing . Lucho should have rested him against lavente .
Pique made a huge error ....

dostoevskij

two shots on goal, two goals, wtf, we could have scored 2 as well, but always a leg or something in the way.

Celta started really realyl good, but from mintue 10 we dominated but failed to score again, now only a wonder can save us!!!

F

Flavia

Embarrassing display. Celia played much better, and deserve the result. Enrique will need to do a lot of adjustments, if he wants to get back in the game. Roberto wasn't good. It was a mistake not to rest rakitic vs levante.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yeah, I think this is over. We can just pray for RM to lose some points, but Bilbao have been looking really bad so this season.

We were starting to dominate then Nolito out of nowhere. Must be said that they have been a bit lucky while we were the complete opposite.

Icarium

Lifestealer
We have been very unlucky this season. Eveb considering that when MSN isnt clicking we look like a mediocre team with even more mediocre bench.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
One of the worst things are the all the spectacular goals we're conceding this season. It's GIFs for days on our rivals forums. All over the web already.

dakt

Looks like Celta is Atletico 2013/2014. I have nothing to say but that they are good. Passing is above anything we can offer atm.

Home of Barca Fans