Lliga | Round 7: Sevilla - FC Barcelona 2-1

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Does anyone know if this is available on Sky Sports Red Button? I find it hard to believe that Las Palmas and Eibar would be on it but a game like Sevilla - Barcelona isn't? Given Sky Sports have the rights to broadcast any La Liga game, and the fact that kick off time shouldn't matter since it's on the red button I don't see why.

BigBarcaBoy

Does anyone know if this is available on Sky Sports Red Button? I find it hard to believe that Las Palmas and Eibar would be on it but a game like Sevilla - Barcelona isn't? Given Sky Sports have the rights to broadcast any La Liga game, and the fact that kick off time shouldn't matter since it's on the red button I don't see why.

not allowed to show the game live or any game that clashes with English leagues at 3 pm in England, full rerun on sky at 5.15

hardyboy

SEVILLA XI. Sergio Rico, Coke, Andreolli, Kolodziejczak, Tremoulinas, N'Zonzi, Krychowiak, Khron Dehli, Iborra, Vitolo, Gameiro

Jaguar

Flair Trait
not allowed to show the game live or any game that clashes with English leagues at 3 pm in England, full rerun on sky at 5.15

Ah I see that sucks. They should give people an option other than to watch their precious Premier League. Thanks mate guess I'll have to stream.

Home of Barca Fans