Luis Suárez

clemente

Sure Messi can be walking around when everything he does is magic, but how this post cocaine Maradona turnaround machine has the audacity to be also walking around is just SHAMELESS. The fact that Griezzman got subbed and not this creature, it means that he will still be our starter in CL knockouts again, which means we will have 2 walkers on the pitch again, I think it's Bayerns turn this year to make our club a laughing stock for 2020.

FinBarcelonafan

Sure Messi can be walking around when everything he does is magic, but how this post cocaine Maradona turnaround machine has the audacity to be also walking around is just SHAMELESS. The fact that Griezzman got subbed and not this creature, it means that he will still be our starter in CL knockouts again, which means we will have 2 walkers on the pitch again, I think it's Bayerns turn this year to make our club a laughing stock for 2020.

True. We can't have 2 players walking on the pitch. It just doesn't work in modern football or not sure if it worked in any era, but Suarez and Messi are killing this team. If two players are not pressing it makes game much harder for everyone else on your team. They need to work harder, simple as that.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His fucking body language is the most irritating thing about him. Comfortably the worst player yet is quick to criticize others bar his best friend Leo, of course.

Zidane82

He’s here for as long as he wants to say unless his wife falls out with Messi’s wife ..

Last edited:

Givenchy

i thought he could be a super sub but fuck that, sell this bastard in January. rather get Munir back than this clown

Messigician

He didn't play the best but the overreaction here is insane. Although I am confused as to why he wasn't subbed. Pep or anyone else would have subbed him off for fresh legs he look exhausted.

PhilS

He deserves credit for the goal. That was an intentional deflection off the defender, which was the only shot available from that angle. I've seen Villa deflect one in off the keeper from an impossible angle, this is the first one I have seen aimed off a defender.

UEFA_Barça_Chris

o Fenômeno
He’s such a mixed bag of a player it’s so unreliable. You just won’t ever know when he chooses to show up. He needs to swallow his pride and accept the bench soon

Marauder

He didn't play the best but the overreaction here is insane.

PhonyCreamyIchidna-size_restricted.gif

Potroh

He deserves credit for the goal. That was an intentional deflection off the defender, which was the only shot available from that angle. I've seen Villa deflect one in off the keeper from an impossible angle, this is the first one I have seen aimed off a defender.

Intentional deflection???
He was glad to somehow touch it before it went out, there was nothing intentional about it, it's not a snooker game.

Home of Barca Fans