Luis Suárez

raedkuwait

he must be enjoying all of this that fucking donkey its all about him i am 100% sure
if Ronald had said to suarez you can stay i am sure messi would have stayed also
any one who think other wise is a fool and blind, if messi wanted to move cause
the team is not improving, why the fuck this didnt happen after rome, after liverpool
heck even before any one could see that the players around him specially suarez are
bad.
For me this player is the worst barca player we ever had to deal with , fucking
cancer and the one that is really really hard to cure, worst signing ever for
barca.

JamDav1982

Wanted a contract until 2023.... these amigos are absolutely deluded and for all the ?changes? they want it is to serve them as still think top players.

Can?t wait for him to leave.

serghei

Wanted a contract until 2023.... these amigos are absolutely deluded and for all the ?changes? they want it is to serve them as still think top players.

Can?t wait for him to leave.

:lol: 2023? Fucking delusion and arrogance of these guys. He can barely move right now and he wants 3 more years. For what? To bark orders at the younger players and bully them like he usually does?

KingLeo10

If the amigos, especially Suarez, stay until 2023, this club will have potentially irrecoverable damage and end up AC Milan.

Do whatever it takes to not make it happen.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Throwback to when this fucking clown appealed for a pen when the goalkeeper touched the ball with his hand.

IpuwQHI.gif

hahahahaha this was toooo funny :lol:

FCBfan22

Each day that passes (yeah days are still passing, this guy doesn't), I hate this guy more and more.

Yes he has done a lot for the club and is a legend, but at this point he has become a leach that is manipulating his friendship with Leo for his advantage.

And it has come to this, that we can't sell him without losing Leo too. The levels to this shit...

And they know that no club can afford them both and they want contract termination, because it's the only way they can be buddy-buddy at another club.

Disgusting.

Home of Barca Fans