Luis Suárez

soul24rage

Suarez has retired from the Uruguay national team.

- Copa America 2011 Champion
- Copa America 2011 Player of the tournament
- World Cup 2010 Semi-Finalist
- Top Scorer of Uruguay

Hope you have a well deserved retirement.

fc5fb355774b3f8d4e22c40508cd118a2e31503a.jpg

MontenegrinCuler

I hate it how in most articles about this news, newspapers list him as "ONE OF the greatest Uruguayan footballers of all time". He is the greatest Uruguayan footballer of all time. I think people should agree on this now that he's retiring from Uruguay. Those who come close to his legacy from Uruguay's 30s and 50s world cup winning sides are more of bigger sport legends than actually better footballers.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I hate it how in most articles about this news, newspapers list him as "ONE OF the greatest Uruguayan footballers of all time". He is the greatest Uruguayan footballer of all time. I think people should agree on this now that he's retiring from Uruguay. Those who come close to his legacy from Uruguay's 30s and 50s world cup winning sides are more of bigger sport legends than actually better footballers.

Uf always difficult to compare different generations but yeah he is the modern Uru-GOAT, between 2010-2016 he was unplayable

Windhook

In modern age, yes, he's by far the best Uruguayan footballer. But then there are figures of the past like Enzo Francescoli and Juan Schiaffino. Uruguay have a rich heritage in football.

SmilerBam

Loved him, and always argued he s actually better than Neymar was, back in the day. Of course, from that MSN trio, Leo was uncomparable.

Home of Barca Fans