Luuk De Jong

Porque

Posts from September 1st 2021. Happy to be on board since Day 2 (note not day 1 as the first page affirms :lol:)

TBH, if he's like Braithwaite on personality which I do not know, I don't think you'll be able to fault his commitment. As long as Koeman's here, he should be a decent player.

Definitely surprised club didn't sign a better option, but don't think it'll work out nearly as poor as looks on paper.

Am I the only one who actually likes him? On a one year loan he's okay for me (without any fee as well).

It?s just a loan with an option to get him for free, we did not spend anything and he?s probably on very low wages compared to the other Barca players. He can come as a sub in 70+minutes when we need a goal and he can add as an aerial threat, that?s all.

I am positive he will surprise you all - in a pleasant way! It's not like he is expected to be a starter or we had paid a huge fee for him! He will only have to fill in the shoe of a reserve who should come of use when we are desperate; I am pretty sure he is capable of it

Experienced and will provide better tactical options for Koeman that Griezmann or Manaj could offer. He has low wages and will be gone next summer, this is a low risk move to bring in the Vaudois

After a nights sleep I come to the conclusion that de Jong is a good plan B, the coveted B that we always wanted.

The only problem is we don't have any plan A options :lol:

This move looks like it was done just for the memes and lols.

He is definitely good in the air though. I'd go so far as to say he was a beast in the air for Sevilla. Agree with the post above me though; okay Plan B to have but where's the plan A :lol:

Come and collect your Limited Edition Luuk De Jong Snapback Caps guys.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
[MENTION=22241]Porque[/MENTION] casually sneaking in his own comment there.

fetchimage

Sooke

Airial duels are also battles and he is really good on that. Lucks technical skills to create his own shots but can convert many crosses into goals. 14 games (most of them as a sub) and 5 goals is not a bad stat for 31 years old. For a striker the scoring is the most important.

Home of Barca Fans